Promise me🕺🏽💕🛸

I heard the front door open as I just walked to the backyard . I turned around and seen melo .

I was in one of my white bikini because I wanted to go for a night swim .

He came to the back " you going swimming ?" He asked and I nodded my head .

" I'm fina get in wit you hold on " . He said and ran up the stairs .

I went inside and grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses . I made my way back outside and sat the stuff down by the pool . ( pool above )

  I got in slowly and melo walked out in his black trunks and sat by the edge . " the water cold ?" He asked and I shook my head no . Surprisingly the water was warm .

  He got in and walked to towards me .
"I missed you " he grabbed my face and kissed me . "I missed you too .. no more coming home at midnight " I pouted and he wrapped his arms around my waist .

  " I won't " he kissed my head .
" what you and your friends do ?" . He asked
" we went to get some food and then came back here until they left " I told him .  I let go of him and poured wine into our glasses .

  I handed him one and I took the other .
" cheers ...to our first night together in our house " I smiled .

  " and to my baby for making it to the nba " I said making his light skin ass blush .

" cheers " he said and we hit our glasses together .
" I love you maya.." he whispered while looking into my eyes .

I poked my bottom lip out and sat my drink down .
" awhh..I love you too lamelo " I wrapped my arms around him and we rocked back and forth .

" you know your birthday is coming up.." I felt him smile . " I don't want nothing but to spend the day with you " . I said .

" and that's fine but you know I'm getting you stuff " he chuckled making me roll my eyes .

" mhmm. When's your first game ?" I asked while he started floated on his back making me laugh.

" Tuesday at 6 " .
" when's yours ?" He stopped floating and drunk some of the wine in his glass . " Wednesday " I said .

I put my glass down and wrapped my arms around his neck . All of a sudden I splashed him with water and tried to run away but he grabbed me and lifted me up .

" wait ! Melo don't thro-" I shouted but he threw me already.

As I was under water I could hear him laughing .
I came up and glared at him . " you mad ?" He said while laughing .

He came up to me and wrapped himself around me ." I'm sorryyyy ! You should've never splashed me " . He laughed but I didn't respond .

He picked me up making me wrap my legs around his torso . " baby .." he licked his lips but I turned my head . He sat me on the little stool that's in the pool and stood in between my legs .

He rubbed my thighs and started kissing my neck making me moan instantly. " if you want some dick just say that mamas " he whispered in my ear .
He wrapped his hand around my throat making me look at him "you know I love you..?" He whispered.

I removed his hand from my neck and hugged him around his neck and he hugged me tighter.
" I love you more . Promise me something?" I pulled away a little so I can see his face . " hmm ?" .

" forever us ..no matter the circumstance , no matter how hard things get ..we're in this for the long run " I looked up at him and he held his pinky out making me giggle . " I pinky promise " he smiled and I connected my pinky with his .

" now can we go take a shower...together?" I winked . " whatever you want ma " he picked me up quickly making me scream and we went inside and hurried into our bathroom, the rest was a movie ..

___

" you got practice today ?" I asked melo as I gave him his plate of bacon , pancakes and eggs.

" naw I do tomorrow though " he bit into his pancakes . " what you wanna do today " He asked .

" maybe shopping ? I don't know " I shrugged and continued eating my food .

___

 " I thought we were Gonna spend today together " I pouted

" I thought we were Gonna spend today together " I pouted .

" I'm sorry Bebe, the guys were just coming over for a little " he said while drinking his water .
" it's fine . I'll just go hang out with the girls " I said blankly and grabbed my keys .

" maya . Never mind I'll tell them not to come -"
The door bell rang. " too late they already here " I said and went to go open the door .

" y-your maya O'Neal, I'm a big fan of your dad " one of the dudes with medium twist said .

" yeah , thanks " I smiled and let them in .

" Melos this way " I lead them to the game room where melo is .

" waddup my boys " they all dabbed up each other . Melo came by me " I'm sorry ,I'll make it up to you" he kissed my cheek .

" mhmm " . I went to go put on my shoes and left out the house to the track hawk .

_______

Anywaysss , just wanted to tell y'all thank you for all the reads and to everyone who's voting , I love y'all sm !
Y'all watching melo vs zo rn 👀?? I'm hoping the hornets win .😭