Big baller moves🕺🏽💕🛸

Couple days later..

  " yeah and then can you send me the rest of the pictures please?" I spoke on the phone while driving

  " yeah and then can you send me the rest of the pictures please?" I spoke on the phone while driving .

" yes I'll send them right away " . The man told me and hung up . I just got done with my senior/starting college photos and now I was on the way to the jeweler for Melos necklace that I was getting him.

  I walked inside the place and took some photos with some fans and then started talking with the owners . " I had customized a necklace online that said 'maya' on it " I told them .

  " the ones with all diamonds all around right ?" The man asked and I nodded my head .
He told some people to get it from the back for him.

Two minutes later they came out with four different necklaces. They laid them out " wow..you guys made four !?" I smiled .

  " had to know which one you'd like better , big baller " . One of the girls said .
All of them looked amazing but the third one ; the diamonds were shining automatically, the diamonds also fittied perfectly on my name and it even had #1 next to it in diamonds because we both have the same jersey number .

" I'll take this one " I held it up . We continues to talk some more and then he rang me up .
  " the necklace is 3 carat diamonds with a excellent cut so the amount will be...$42,436.27 " . He said and I bit my lip nervously.

  " alright then " I smiled and swiped my card .
Everything went smoothly and I got the necklace, we took a picture so they can post on their Instagram and I left out .

I texted the group chat (zo,melo,gelo and dmo) and asked if they want something to eat .

  They all said raising canes so that's what I got them and I got Tina and lavar Taco Bell cause I know that was their favorite.

   I made it to the ball estate and walked in .
" heyy big baller !! " lavar loud mouth said .

  " heyy lavar , hi Tina!" I gave them both a hug .
" I got y'all some Taco Bell since the boys wanted some food" I smiled and handed them the food .
We talked for at least fifteen minutes and then I went up to the game room cause that's where they were.

  " heyy bitches !" I stuck my tounge out and sat on the couch next to melo and dmo .
" what I tell you bout callin me that " melo said and i shrugged " you ain't tell me nothing".

I passed their food around " appreciate it sis " they said and I told them you welcome.
Melo laid his head on my lap and I ran my nails down his waves .

  " what's in the other bag ?" Gelo asked .
" it's something I got for melo " . Melo got up and grabbed the bag .

  " this sum expensive isn't it " he looked at me annoyed making me laugh .
He grabbed my hand and we walked upstairs to his room .
He sat on his bed and I sat in his spinning chair .
" give it to me I'll open it " he handed me the box and I slowly took the necklace out and held it infront of him while it shined .

  " maya !!" He yelled making me cheese .
" how much did you spend for this yaya ?" He looked at me seriously. " more than 42 thousand.." I smirked .
" forty two thousand!!??" He yelled and walked downstairs and I followed him .
  " what you yelling for boy !?" Lavar asked .
Melo held the necklace up and the light shined on the diamonds. " ahhh she making big baller moves !" Zo laughed . Dmo looked at the necklace " this gotta be at least three carats...ain't no way" he looked at me and I nodded .

" three carats , whole thing is in diamonds " I said .
Melo smiled so big making me laugh .

  I put it on him and I swear he looked so fine with my name on him .
" awww t-that's ..cu-cute " Tina said making me smile . Melo came up and gave me a big hug .

  He kissed my cheek and we went to go look at it in the mirror.
" damn.." he smiled . I held his waist and admired him . " you like it ..?" I looked up at him . He nodded "hell yeah , I just wish you didn't pay so much for it . But thank you baby " he kissed my forehead.

  We all went back to eating our food with the boys and lavar and Tina had left out .
I was chilling on the couch next to gelo cause he sat next to me .
My phone kept going off making melo look at me weird . I seen I had got a text from bronny...weird .

My seed😂🤞🏽
Maya can you take me to the store rq ?

Maya🖤
Your father can't..?😂 I have no problem taking you but..

My seed😂🤞🏽
Just come by the house and Ill explain it .🙄😭

Maya🖤
Omw!

I got up . " I gotta go , I'll see y'all later " .
I dabbed up the boys and I got to melo . I was going in for a hug but he moved over " all of a sudden you gotta leave when yo phone blowin up ?" He said with a attitude.

  I mugged him . " we going upstairs.." the boys said and left upstairs.
" I'm leaving because I have to go get bronny " I told him and he stood up and walked to the kitchen and I followed .

  " fuck is you getting bronny for !?" He started getting loud . I rolled my eyes and was about to say something but he put his hands on my throat.
  " stop rolling yo eyes " he said and I slapped his hand away .
" I roll my eyes if I want . And bronny needed me to take him somewhere soo... that's what I'm doing " I spoke with a lil attitude.

  " just go bro I don't give a fuck " . He started walking towards the stairs .

" melo !" I yelled .
" leave me alone Maya !" . He yelled back .
I rolled my eyes " I will when you stop being childish !" I yelled back . " go be with bronny !" He slammed his door . I scoffed , grabbed my keys and left out to lebrons house .