Pregnant?🕺🏽💕🛸

( gotcho dumbass with that tittle 🤣🤣my bad 😖)
( buttt..happy Valentine's Day loves💕, I hope y'all had a good day , continue being thugs tho 😜🥰)

____

" I gotta do these postgame questions bae " Melo told me as the game was over and we were about to head out .

" I'll stay out here , go " I nudged him . " I'll be quick " he kissed my head and went into the room .

___________

  " we're you planning on going out tonight ?" I asked melo as we got in the car .

He was a little sore so I was driving . " nahh probably another day " he yawned . He grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it numerous times as I drove with my other hand .

" did you and Courtney used to talk ..?" I asked him out of nowhere .

" she used to flirt with me before we got together , but nope we never dated . Why ?" He looked over at me .

" cause if she keep commenting heart eyes on your post ima cut her " I said seriously .

He laughed " you crazy as hell !" . " no...I just don't play about you-" I was saying until I got a notification from my phone .

Melo picked it up and looked at it " it's Courtney " he laughed making me roll my eyes .

" she said 'he know wassup' . I really don't cause it's been two years since I ever talked to her " he laughed.

  " bae you about to be in the league, you can't be beating every bitch up over me" he laughed and set my phone down

  " bae you about to be in the league, you can't be beating every bitch up over me" he laughed and set my phone down .

" it's Gonna be before the draft..I'll be fine" I shrugged . He shook his head and turned up the music as 'india' by lil durk was playing .

  He held back onto my hand and sung to me "Don't
wanna pretend with you, Talking Maya!" I know he did not just switch up the words child .

" I wanna do everything under the sun..I wanna do everything just one on one" we both sung .

  He started recording us as I stoppp at a light . " She so different, she so different !" He shouted making me laugh .

" She so different . she so different..She so different, she so different !" He showed me on the camera making me smile big .

He kissed my cheek and posted the video .

" These niggas be hating don't want me in your life, You gon' hear stories about me that shit ain't right!"
He sung to me .

" The way you lick your lips , The way you bite 'em " we both said making us laugh .

  Soon enough we made it home but we also did pick up some food .

" when we going to LA?" He asked me while eating his wings .

" in three days , Saturday morning cause the draft is Sunday " I told him . " you really leaving me .." he said referring to wherever I get drafted.

" we don't gotta talk about it right now , I wanna spend time with you before we leave " I grabbed his hand and he squeezed it .

_________

Three days later ...

" I'm so tired of traveling " I groaned as we made it to our Airbnb.

Draft day was tomorrow and I was highly excited and nervous but right now I just needed some sleep before I go do all these interviews and some food .

" you and me both " Melo yawned . " ima stop by the house and see my moms and pick up some food " .

" if I'm not here when your back then I'm still doing interviews or I'm at shaqir game" I told him .

" aight , ima call " he kissed my head . " be safe , I love you !" .

" I love you more !" He shouted and walked out .

_______

" why you come over late ?we about to go soon " My mom chuckled as we went into the kitchen .

" I had interviews and photo shoots " I yawned . " you look stressed ..you pregnant?" She asked as shaqir came in .

" who pregnant?" He came around and gave me a hug . " nobody , not me ! I'm just tired . After the draft I have to go back to Charlotte and move to wherever I get drafted and melo and I haven't talked about what we're gonna do " I breathed out .

" y'all have been through hell and back just to break up over a couple hours of distance, I'm not letting that happen " my mom said strictly.

" I'm with mom , you and melo are 'forever' or whatever y'all say " he chuckled .

" but if I had what y'all had , a four hour distance wouldn't be a problem cause it could always be worst" he said and he was right .

Hell I don't even know if I'm getting drafted to stay in LA or farther , I just pray I don't .

" Whatchu know about relationships qir ?" Me and mom laughed .

He shrugged " I just look up to you and melo , not everything is perfect but y'all push through almost anything and make it look like it ...I want sum like that " he said .

" awwww !" I wrapped my arms around him . " okay you can let me go now !" He shouted making me laugh .

" if y'all don't stop and come on ! " mom said pickup her purse and we left out to the car and headed to shaqir game .

__________

" where's dad ?" Qir asked as we were on the side of the gym .

" he should be here soon , probably taking pictures or something " I said and looked at mom and gave her that look .

Tonight was senior night for basketball players and your supposed to walk with your parents.

I kept my eyes on the entrance hoping dad would come through but we just kept waiting and he didn't come .

It was time to walk though so I wrapped my arm around his and mom did too with his other arm .

He looked at me " maybe something came up ...you always got me though " I smiled at him .

He laid his head on my shoulder and we waited until they called his name .

" with his sister ; maya O'Neal and his mother , shaunie O'Neal..shaqir O'Neal!" The announcer said and we walked down the court as ppl cheered .

He grabbed a gift they got him and we walked off to the seats and qir walked to the locker room to get ready .