I love you🕺🏽💕🛸

" so..what did you need me to take you to the store for ?" I laughed .

I just picked up bronny , it was around eight at night . I stopped at a red light " I needed condoms " he says plainly.

  " see , nope ! I'm not finna get in trouble for your actions " I chuckled .
" I won't tell my dad you taking me , I'll just say I been had them " he shrugged .
  I shook my head and turned up the music as I drove to Walmart.

  We got to the store , he got his condoms and I got us both some candy cause why not .
We got back in the car and I drove him back home .
His stupid ass was trying to make sure they was the right size and dropped one on the side of the door .

" bronny if melo finds that in my car , we're both dead" I said as I pulled into the driveway.

  " oops " he laughed and I just stared at him .
" appreciate it though sis , I'll catch you later " he dapper me up and I waited until he got inside the house and then left .

" lil waist , fat ass , bitch tap in !" I sung as I was driving back to my place .
I parked in the parking lot while 'for everybody' by kash doll came on so you know I had to record myself .

" Never trust no nigga bitch .All these niggas counterfeit,  Baby girl when you gon' learn? That is not yo' nigga, shit !" I rapped to my camera .

"These niggas for everybody ! These niggas for everybody !" I laughed and posted it on my insta story . I jammed out to the rest of the song and then went inside .

I instantly took a quick shower and played " hands on ya knees" by Kevin gates .

( rs this my song rn , why he go off like that 😭😜)

  I had on some spandex and a tank top on .
I cleaned up my kitchen and living room and then laid out on my bed .

  I heard my door open making me sit up a little .
" umm hello ..?" I yelled because the music was little loud " . All of a sudden melo came in my room and laid on top of me with his head on my lower stomach and his hands rubbing my bare thighs.

  " I missed you " he said making me chuckle .
" you just seen me lamelo " . The song changed to 'excuse me miss' by Chris brown .

  " yea but we were arguing " he lifted his body up more and laid his head between my boobs , I rubbed my hands on the side of his face .

" I hate when we argue Bebe " he said and I'm pretty sure my heart just melted .
" me too " . I pouted , he kissed my neck , cheek and then my lips " meloo moveee !" I laughed .

  " I'm tryna give you all my love and affection girl !" He continued to kiss all over my face . " nooo leave me alone !" I joked and rolled on my stomach .

  He got on his knees and went in between my legs from behind . I feel him lift my waist up making me arch my back .
He pressed himself against me and rubbed my butt with both of his hands .
" your hands are cold melo !" I yelled making him laugh.  I felt a little bit of his print right on my coochie making me grunt but he couldn't hear me cause the music .

  " I just gotta move yo shorts to the side and boom , we fucking " he said making me laugh .
I wasn't a virgin and he knew that . "You won't " I smirked to myself.
(Warning; they bout to do the NASTYYY😜)
He turned me on to my back and he got on top of me , "I won't ..?" He licked his lips and smirked at me .
I grabbed his face and we started kissing . His hand lifted up my leg and he moved his hand to my area and slipped his fingers under my shorts and panties.