Wanted to know🕺🏽💕🛸

I knocked on the girls door and after a minute they opened it up .

" maya !" . Riah let me in and locked the door .

I sat down on the couch and they hugged me so tight that I started crying again .

I'm a emotional person especially when it comes to lamelo or people I care about.

" you wanna talk about it ?" Imani asked.

I nodded my head and told them everything that happened .

" I'll go beat her as right now" imani said . She was heated cause her and Ashley knew each other in the past but had some beef .

" sit yo ass down ." Riah told her .

" go freshen up and we can all have a movie night and order some food, whatever you want okay ?" Riah rubbed my shoulder .

I shook my head no " can we ride around and blast music instead..?" I asked .

" girl yes ! And we'll pick up your favorite snacks and food -" mani said

" and look at the beach and the city lights " riah said .

I nodded my head " thank you guys.. I love y'all " I sniffed . I really got the best of best friends in the world .

" we love you too now go freshen up, you scarin me with that damn mascara on to face" riah said and she actually made me laugh a little .

" ahh we got you laughing , now hurry up " they both laughed and pushed me to the bathroom .

____

" first song ?" Riah asked . She was driving, I was in the passenger seat and mani wanted to sit in the back anyway.

" girl of my dreams ?" Mani said .

" that was one of our favorite songs .." I looked at them . " we can pick a different one , it's fine " mani said .

I took a deep breath " play some Megan " I smirked .
" Captain Hook..?" Riah smiled and we nodded our head .

We turned the music up loud and rolled the windows down as we drove around , it was still so many people out and the buildings lights were bright so it looked so nice .

" don't want ya nigga cause I want his daddy !" We all sung and I recorded it on my insta story .

🛸🛸🛸🛸

______

______

  It was around three in the morning and I was just up . The girls apartment was three bedrooms so I got to have the other one to sleep in .

Mariah was up watching tv in her room and mani was sleep in hers .

As I was thinking about the situation with melo and everything...he never told me if he used a condom .

I took a deep breath and called his number , after three rings he had picked up .

" hello..?" His voice was raspy like he had just woke up . " s-sorry I forgot it was three in the morning .." I said .

I heard him move around " nah you good..you need anything ?" He yawned .

" um..did you use a condom when you and Ashl-"

" yes . " he sounded serious so I believed him .
" oh..okay , that's all I wanted to know " I said lowly .

" maya..?" He spoke .

" yes lamelo ?" .
" I know you hate me right now. I know I fucked up . I know I hurt you..but I love you and I'm gonna do everything that I can to get you back and for you to come back home " he whispered since he was tired still .

I shed a tear and sniffed . "You don't have to say anything back ..I just wanted you to know . Because no matter the circumstances , always us ..remember?" He asked me and I nodded my head forgetting that he couldn't see me .

"no matter the circumstance , no matter how hard things get ..we're in this for the long run.. yeah I remember " . I sniffed .

" go get some sleep " He yawned .

" I can't sleep melo.. that's the problem " I cried . It was true that I couldn't sleep without melo next to me , a lot of times I don't feel myself if I'm not around him either .

" I'm sorry maya" .
" are you in bed right now ?" He asked "mhm" i hummed.

" put your phone next to your pillow , get comfortable and make sure your warm cause I know you like to keep with a whole bunch of blankets " we both chuckled a little .

" and I'm right here on the phone if u need anything . Goodnight " he yawned and I can tell he closed his eyes after that .

" goodnight.." I whispered and wiped my face as I got more comfortable and fell asleep as soon as I heard his snores .

" I whispered and wiped my face as I got more comfortable and fell asleep as soon as I heard his snores