You are🕺🏽💕🛸

Y'all can stop crying now 🙂😭. Can y'all pls go back to being thugs..thank you🥰.

______

  One month later ..

   " okay..t-this looks good " I said to myself . It was 6 in the afternoon on Saturday .

Melo went to go get his haircut and usually he gets them at home but I told him I was doing something important so he left .

I had made dinner for us , set the table with candles and rose petals .

There was roses on the living room floor cause I wanted us to dance for a little after dinner . I also got him two little gifts.

   I really did all of this because I know the last month has been hard for both us . He's been by my side 24/7 Making sure I'm doing okay and wiping my tears left and right .

  Meanwhile in know he's hurting still and doesn't want me to know or thinks I don't notice but I do .

I pray he likes this whole set up cause I rlly tried my best . Over this last month I got in the gym and worked on my body better .

  I definitely gained some weight but in the right places though . Melo and I also had sex for the first time a couple days ago and lord!!!

  I checked Melos location and it showed he had just parked in the garage . I hurried and played butterflies pt.2 on the tv and turned off the lights .

  I wasn't so dark in the house cause of the candles and the LED lights .

  " bab-" he walked in and his eyes scanned over the house .

" wowww.." he smiled big and looked at me . He held up his hand and I noticed he had flowers in them .

  " good thing I brought you some flowers " we both laughed and shared a kiss . 

I grabbed the flowers and smelled them " thank you " I smiled and put them in a vase in the living room .

  " okay now sit " I grabbed his hands and lead him to the table . We both sat down and I noticed his haircut.

  " your hair looks nice " I giggled . " thank you " he kissed my hand .

  " what's the special occasion? You proposing to me or sum ?" He joked .

  " I wish ! But I just wanted to do something for you..well for us tonight . We can talk about that later though cause we're about to eat " I chuckled .

  " you made my mama's enchiladas, steak and shrimp !?" He smiled wide looking up at me .

I nodded my head " she finally told me her 'special' recipe so I made them ...I know you miss her cooking " I told him making him smile again .

  " thank you baby " . " anytime , now hurry up I wanna know if I made them right !" I laughed .

He took a bite and his eyes went wide . He swallowed his food " I think you make them better than my mom !" We both laughed .

  A couple minutes later we both dug in our food and talked about his games that he had next and when we were gonna fly down back home .

_______

  " mama you really did yo thang with all this food " he stood up stretched .

  " it was all for you but , thank you " I smiled . I grabbed his hands and led him into the living room and played 'you are' by ash b .

   " I hope you know how to dance " I told him and hung my arms on his shoulders .

" I can't guarantee I'm not gonna step on your toes " we both laughed as he wrapped his hands around my waist and we swayed back and forth .

" the moment l laid eyes on you ..the moment I knew love was true" I sung along to him .

" god has blessed me tremendously when you came to my world ! You are my peace , your my best friend, I'm so happy to be your girl !" I sung as we looked into each other's eyes .

  He smiled at me bring me closer to him .  " surprised you don't know this song " I chuckled .

" I actually do ..only because of you though " he kissed my nose making me blush .

  " you are my life , my strength, my joy, my heart . My yes , my no , you heal my scars " we both sung.

" I know things have been hard..and you've been by my side through it all and I really appreciate that ." I started off .

  " but I know your hurting bad still . I don't know if you think I don't see it but I do ! I see it and it's okay to just let it out baby " I touched his cheek .

  He looked down at me " you already took care of me , let me take care of you . " I said lowly and he put his head on my shoulder and started crying.

  He squeezed me tighter like he thought I was gonna leave him . " I'm not going nowhere lamelo , I got you " I rubbed his back.

After a couple minutes of him crying he lifted his head up . " I have two things for you " I wiped his tears .

I picked up one of the boxes from the table and gave it to him . He opened it and it was a chain that had londyn's name on it .

  His eyes glowed looking at it and he smiled . " you like it ?" I bit my lip nervously.

  " I love it , thank you ma" he kissed my head and continued smiling at the chain making me laugh .

I handed him the next box as he put the chain on . He opened the next box from ice box jewelry.

  It was a all diamond chain with a circle plate attached where you could put pictures in so I put a picture of our last ultrasound of the baby in there .

  " t-this...this was when she turned four months , I remember this day " he smiled . I put it on him " that boy icyyyyy !" We both laughed .

  " thank you for everything " he hugged me . " it's the least I could do " I smiled .