38 hot🕺🏽💕🛸

" maya this is you guy's last game of the season , how are you felling right now !?" .

" I'm excited! I know me and my teammates are gonna do everything we can to win that trophy " I told her .

" alright ! Thank you for the interview, have a great game !" She smiled and I waved as I walked on the court to warm up .

There were already people in the bleachers and standing up on the walls too .

" um..dababy is here..bitch the mf baby is here !" Imani said in my ear making me turn my head a little .

I looked back at her " bitch I seen all that talking yall was doing on Twitter ..go say hi to him !" She smiled .

" not right now girl ! Lemme get a couple shots in " I laughed .

I nodded at Mariah and she threw the ball up as I ran , jumped up , caught it and then dunked it .

Some people cheered as they seen me dunked and then I hopped down . " I should make melo mad and put my arm around you " riah said smirking .

" where he at ..?" I asked cause I couldn't see him . " over there with zo and Gelo " mani said while dribbling the ball between her legs .

I looked around and finally found them . " ladies meet in the locker room in 5 !" Coach yelled .

I walked over to the boys and gave them a hug " look at you wit the New Jersey on !" Zo said .

" aye ! They look good don't they " we both laughed and did a lil handshake .

" man dababy came to see you !? You betta show out " gelo said . " I always show out boy " I told him.

" I got two minutes though , see y'all " I waved and gave melo a kiss and also gave him my ring .

I walked down by baby and he stood up " maya O'Neal!" He smiled with his grills shining .

" Yoo !" I smiled as he dabbed me up . " you was doing all that talking on insta and Twitter, I had to come see if you really bout it " he said .

" mannn , always been bout it " I popped my imaginary collar.

He laughed " ima remember that , good luck tonight . Aye stunna take our picture!" He said to stunna .

We posed holding up four fingers and his arm on my shoulder .

After I told him bye I jogged off to the locker room with imani and Riah .

" ladies get in the order line once I'm done talking " coach said .

" I'm beyond proud of you guys ! All of our hard work had paid off and now we're at championship. I want y'all to go out there and play like you just got your first ring in the nba , or like you just got drafted , like this is your last time !" She said making us get riled up .

" Ima let the game speak for itself but go fuck that team up ladies " she told us making us laugh .

" mann , whoop they ass on me ; whoop they ass on 3 !" Mani yelled .

" 1,2,3 WHOOP THEY ASS " we yelled . And got in line . The announcer started calling out names and I was the last one .

" lasty , playing point guard..standing at 5'11 ! Number 2 ; Maya..O'Neal !" He shouted and I ran out on the court .

Everyone stomped their feet and and cheered as I waved . It was still blowing me that we were playing in an actual arena .

I seen melo look at me and we do this little thing now where we cross our hearts , cross our fingers and then throw up a number two .

____

" fuck the ball !" Riah yelled . I looked behind me and the back was rolling to the other side of the court so I took of sprinting .

A girl from the other team tried to get it but I got it first . I ran with it in my hands and then passed it to Aubrey; who was one of our teammates.

She threw it in the air and I dunked it making everybody scream .

  " stop pulling a melo !" Mani yelled as we both laughed .

  " open ! Open !" I yelled as Aubrey threw me the ball and I hit a three making everyone get out of their seats and cheer .

One of the girl got the rebound and as she dribbled the ball I stole it . She caught up to me and I stumbled a lil making the ball go up and we both grabbed it .

We continued fighting over it until I used all my strength and swung the ball to my left side making her fall somehow .

The red blowed the whistle as she got up and got in my face . " you got a problem ?" I laughed in her face .

The bitch was 38 hot but I could careless , I ain't do shit to her .

She pushed her forehead on mines and our teammates tried to separate us . " I gotcho ass next time "she yelled .

" come get me now , ain't nobody scared of you ! " I laughed as riah and Imani pushed me back .
  ______

  " aye ! Moo war, moo war !" I shouted . Moo war was one of our plays .

  The girls looked at me and nodded . Once jasmine passed it to riah , I rang down to the other side of the court with a girl right on my ass .

  Riah threw the ball across the court to me and I caught it . I started dribbling trying to get past the girl but she wasn't budging so I had no option but to break her ankles .

  She was on the floor but then got up . I acted like I was shouted but I passed it behind me too imani and then ran up to the hoop .

  Imani threw it in the air and I grabbed it and dunked it as the buzzer went off meaning we won .

  I hopped down as the girls ran up to me and we all hugged . " we did it !!" .

_____

" congrats baby !!" Melo hugged me tight making me giggle .

" thank you !" I said while looking at the trophy in my hands . I had just got back from talking with the team .

" you ready to go ? " he asked while picking up my bag and handing me my ring as I put it on my finger .

" yeah , my body is sore " I groaned . " you don't wanna go out to eat or anything ?" He held my hands as we began to walk .

" no we can eat at home , I just want to relax " i yawned . People were taking pictures as we walked out to the track hawk.

He opened the door for me and the then got in on his side . He started the car and drove off as I got comfortable in my seat .

" Whatchu gone do now the season is over ?" He asked me and turned the music down .

I shrugged " focus on school still..but might look into starting a business like you mentioned " . He smiled at me .

  " I'm proud of you " he said while grabbing my hand . I smiled at him " thank you baby" I giggled.

 I smiled at him " thank you baby" I giggled