Cheating🕺🏽💕🛸

( five more chapters & this book is over 🥺! There will be sequels though🥰!! I also don't really like this chapter but it's something to give y'all 💕)

______

  Melo POV

  " what prank you doing on her ?" Dmo asked me .  I been upstairs for at least two minutes now but I really didn't have to use the bathroom .

  I decided to prank maya so I had to run up here and get the camera .

" a cheating prank , since she got me with the hickey one " I told him .

" melo..now you know-" .

   " yes I know , I cheated on her before but that was a mistake but..it's also why it's a good reason to do this prank " I told him and he nodded .

He handed me the camera and I turned it on " yo yo yo ! It's ya boy Melo or maya's husband " I smirked making Dmo laugh at me but I was being dead ass .

  " we in LA right now at the ball estate and tonight I'm gonna be pranking my baby with the cheating prank . Before y'all say shit ..I don't wanna hear it " I said and dmo laughed again making me stare at him .

  " we also got Dmo fat head ass in here " I turned the camera on him and he threw up the peace sign " yea he lame as hell ."

  He hit me in the back of my head " nigga !" I said quickly and his his ass back .

  " anyway ! Ima send Dmo downstairs to tell me if the coast is clear so I set the camera up and then imma have someone text me and imma change they contact name "

  " who number should I have ?" I asked Dmo and he thought about it for a second.

" text my other phone number and change it to some girl named...Brianna or something he said quickly .

  I nodded " Ight , I'll see yal when the prank starts " I turned off the camera and dmo ran down the stairs and I waited for him to tell me the coast was clear .

  I put the camera in the living room and told dmo to start texting me shit .

All three of them came in the living room and we all sat down . Maya laid one of her legs on my lap and I rubbed her ankle with one of my hands while the other was holding my phone .

  Dmo kept texting me this gay ass shit making me laugh out loud .

I kept laughing until maya looked at me " what ..?" She smiled .

" nothing " I chuckled and kept my eyes on my phone and I could tell dmo was trying his hardest not to laugh .

  I started acting like I was typing fast making her look up at me again " are you watching a video or something..?" She asked .

  " nah , I-I was reading something " once I said that she tried leaning over to look at my phone but I leaned back which is something I never did .

  " melo ! Damn can I see too ?" She giggled . " nah move bro " I tired moving but she started climbing on me .

" stop calling me your bro " she hit my arm gently and tried to peak at my phone but I moved it .

  " gelo help me get his phone " she said and gelo got up .

" hell naw!!l I screamed and she got on top of me reaching for my phone while gelo was tryna grab it also , meanwhile dmo just kept texting me .

  I felt my phone being snatched " aye give me my shit back !" I Shouted .