Leauge🕺🏽💕🛸

( y'all I think I spelt the title right.. anyway.✋🏽😭)

  The next day ..

   " I'm never drinking again " I groaned with my hand in my head .

  I turned around on the bed and melo was still knocked out , he looked so peaceful making me smile .

I scooted next to him and wrapped myself around him . He moved around a bit and wrapped his arms around me tight .

  Today we were going on atv rides , zip lining and I planned a date for us tonight also .

________

  " you guys ever been on a atv ?!" The instructor asked me and melo .

  " twice , he hasn't though " I said as I put my bag down . He started showing us what to press and what not to presss .

  After thirty minutes melo understood how to work it so we hopped on .

Melo was driving it and I sat behind him holding onto his waist. " you ready !?" He looked back at me .

  " I'm ready whenever you are " I chuckled . He started it up and went slow at first but childddd this man started driving like he was racing somebody .

 He started it up and went slow at first but childddd this man started driving like he was racing somebody

___________

  " your never been zip lining before !?" I asked in amazement as me and melo were walking up to the zip line thing .

  " once and I told myself never again " he shook his head . " you gotta go this time " I held onto his arm looking up at him .

  " nahh " he shook his head . " just one time melo , pleaseee!" I showed him my puppy dog eyes .

  " fine , just once though " he rolled his eyes making me laugh " yesss!" I smiled .

  Little did he know we were going on the highest one over the water .

  I seen him pull his phone out and record us . " look Bebe " he put the camera on me and I made a silly face making him laugh .

  He posted it on his story and we finally made it to our destination. " you ain't tell me we was going this high and above the water " he looked at me .

  " oops.." I tried not to smile . " we can zip line together, you'll be fine " I laughed .

   He looked down and made that face he always makes when he can't believe something " you so lucky I love you " .

" you guys ready ?" The instructor asked and I nodded my head .

I grabbed my camera out my bag " day 2 of melo's birthday in Cancun and we're going zip lining " I smiled .

I decided I wanted to film his birthday vacation but in a documentary type of way .

Soon enough we got strapped up and I was in front of him and they pushed us so we can start .

" oh shit !" Melo shouted and looked down at the water .

" stop screaming in my ear " I laughed and he kept trying to hold on to me.

" baby we fina die! Hell naww!" He yelled again and we finally made it to the other side and got off .

I stale faced him " did we die ?" I asked him and he just laughed like a damn idiot .

" I can't believe you made me get on that !" He laughed . " I'm never going zip lining with you again " I shook my head and we walked down to the rental .

" i wasn't that bad " he shrugged and opened my door and he got in too . " the lies you tell-" I was cut off by my phone blowing up .

" who's that..?" He looked over at me and I shrugged . " it's the girls and social media " I told him .

I opened our text and read what they were saying . " oh my god ..oh my god !" I shouted quickly .

" what girl !?" He laughed and stopped at a red light . " the girls just told me I'm the number one pick for the WNBA draft !" I smiled big .

" no way ! What everybody else saying ?" He cheesed .

I went on social media and it was right , I was the number one pick for the draft .

" lamelo..!! Baby's I'm getting drafted !" I shook his arm making him laugh .

" yeahhh my baby getting drafted!" He did his lil dance making me laugh . " I'm proud of you , gimme a kiss " he grabbed my chin and we shared a kiss .

For the rest of the day I was hyper as fuck and excited , like damn..I'm going to the league !