Touch🕺🏽💕🛸

" ow ! Damn " he said rubbing his ear . " don't be pulling on my ear " .

" I'll do it again " I reached my arm up but he caught it . " didn't I just tell you don't pull on my ear ?" He said letting my arm go .

  " I really don't care " I crossed my arms . " what we doing in the bathroom ? " he asked and sat down on the toilet swishing his legs open and closed .

  " where were you before you met us at shaqir's game ?" I tried not to look down but child it was so hard .

  " at my parents house ..that's where I told you I was going . C'mere, you look good " he bit his lip looking me up and down . He reached out his hand but I smacked it.

" no . And that's not what gelo said so imma ask you one more time , where were you lamelo ?" .

" Where do you thinkkk?" He dragged out his words . " lamelo lafrance ball I'm not playing with you - you know what , never mind . If you were out with some bitch then you can go be with her and ask her how my pussy taste " I grabbed the door knob and he grabbed my arm .

" maya wai-"

" no ! Leave me alone " I hit him. He held his hand on the door and pulled me next to him .

" do that shit again , I promise you ain't gone be able to walk tomorrow" he said and wrapped his hands around my throat .

I was hella turned on but I couldn't show him that cause I'm still mad .

" where the hell were you then ?" I moved his hand off my neck and looked at him seriously.

" I wasn't at the house , I went to go get your gift since you were getting drafted tomorrow but I didn't want you to know until tomorrow " .

I knew he wasn't lying cause when he lies he looks away from me and plays with his ears but he wasn't .

" you could've just said that " I groaned . " I wanted to surprise you " he shrugged .

" and whoever bitch you talking about , imma tell her yo pussy taste like peaches " he smirked gripping my ass .

" boy move !" I laughed and opened the door . As We walked out melo kept playing with my butt .

" melo stop " I giggled and slapped his hands . " I can't touch my girlfriend?" He pouted.

" Nope " I chuckled . " fine , I'll go touch someone else " he turned around but I grabbed him again by his ear .

" I wish you would , you and her would be dead " I let go and he just smiled at me like an idiot making me laugh .

  We spent the rest of my time with my family and Mimi boyfriend, ate , and then we were about to head out .

" did dad ever miss out on your big events ..?" Qir asked me infront of melo .

" ima leave y'all two alone " Melo left out . " a lot . He missed out from when mom found out she was pregnant with me all the way until you were about two years old ?" I told him .

" I know how you feel qir , I been there before . I'm not gonna try to make up an excuse for him because there really isn't one " I said and he nodded .

" but you have mom and you always got me . You know I show up to all your stuff no matter what I got going on , I gotchu " I hugged him and he wrapped his arms right around my waist .

  " can I come back with you to Charlotte..?" He asked out of nowhere .

I let go of him " I'm only gonna be there for two more days after the draft but ..yeah " I told him and he smiled like a damn five year old .

  " don't melo got a game the day you leave ?" He asked as we walked out his room .

" yeah , we can go to that and then wherever I get drafted to, that's where we going that night " I told him as we walked in the kitchen to everyone.

" where lu go ?" I asked . " he just left , he told me to tell you and qir he said bye " Mimi said .

" me and melo are heading out now , qir is coming back to Charlotte with us " I said .

  " on what ? Bet" Melo said as they dabbed up each other .

" when did y'all decide this ? Qir you didn't even ask me " mom said making the rest of us laugh .

" can I go ? Okay thank you " he sarcastically smiled and she just playfully rolled her eyes at him .

" we'll see y'all tomorrow tho !" I slipped on my shoes and so did melo . " good luck ! Love you " everyone said and we gave them hug and told them goodbye .

  " start packing tonight " I told qir and he nodded.

We walked out to the driveway hand in hand " you wanna stop by your parents house ?" I asked him .

" yeah , I'll meet you there " he pecked my lips twice .  I got in my car and he got in his as we drove off to the ball estate .

_______

" imma beat yo ass nigga " Melo said as gelo came downstairs .

" for what ?" G laughed . " for telling yaya I want here, I was out getting her Gift " He told him

" damnn my bad " g laughed and then he came over to me and gave me hug .

" where's Tina ?" I asked . " her and dad are out on a date , it's just me and dmo here " G said and I nodded .

" I'm finna go use tha bathroom " Melo said and he ran up the stairs .

" why he ain't just use the bathroom down here..?" I asked confused .

" he probably went to go say wassup to Dmo " G said .