Everything🕺🏽💕🛸

" I look okay ..?" I walked out the bathroom and the girls screamed as they saw me .

" what?? It looks bad doesn't it ?!" I frowned .

" girl you look GOOD !!" Me'arah said . " and yo booty look bigger in this , ima have to borrow it" amirah said laughing .

I seen their outfits before , amirah had on a black off the shoulder dress and of course Me'arah head on some Jordan's with ripped jeans but she always had style so she looked good .

_____

" ima see y'all there !" I said to them as we got in the separate cars .

"Race you there!" Amirah yelled out .

" at times like this , I wish I had my Ferrari!" I yelled back making them laugh .

I started playing 'birth place' by moneybag and blac youngster . Mimi pulled off thinking she was gonna win so I reversed quickly.

Since it wasn't any cars on the opposite lane, I swerved in it and sped up next to them sticking my middle finger up .

I sped up a little and got in front of them , that's what they get thinking I'm not gone win .

_____

  I parked a little far from the house cause I didn't want them seeing the car until later .

Melo told me he just got here and so did the girls . There was already hella people here .

  I got out the car and hurried up to the front of the house and went inside . " yo maya !" I heard .

  I turned my head and seen sharife " heyy !! " I gave him a hug . " Omar and tee'a here?" I shouted cause the music was loud .

  " they in the kitchen ! " he told me . I told him I'll talk to him later and I went in the kitchen .

  " maya baby !!! You look so good !" Tee'a shouted making the boys look at me .

" thank youu , I missed you !" We shared a hug .
" hey Omar !" I smiled and he gave me a hug .

  " you seen melo around !?" I asked them . " I just seen him by the pool table with Myles " Omar said .

  " Ight , I'll catch y'all later !" . I walked out and went into the living room by the pool table and seen melo .

  the way melo was dressed right now childdd , I'll rip all of his clothes off right now .

He looked strait and his jaw dropped as he seen me making me smile . " baby.." he said and I wrapped my arm around his back .

  " I'll eat you out right now while you looking this good " he whispered in my ear .

I blushed and smiled at him " boy stopp , before I take you upstairs " I smirked .

" shitt c'mon " He wrapped his hands around my waist making me laugh . " not in my moms house , I gotchu later though " I winked .

   They started playing 'jungle' by A boogie so you already know everyone was singing it .

   Melo started recording himself while I stood in front of him . He showed me in the camera making me smile then he posted it on his story .
I seen Myles with reef walk up " where's qir at!?" I shouted . " somewhere around here , we lost track of him" Myles said making me laugh .

" I'm fina go find some bottles " reef said . " count me in !!" Myles yelled following being reef .

   "I was walking in the rain with my Timbs on ,Stepping over puddles full of pain, it's a big storm.  13 on my Balmains, it's a big storm. In the club love to make it rain; Like what nigga, we don't fuck withcha ! Know I'm all about my bucks nigga, I don't trust niggas !" Everyone rapped out loud .

  Then qir , Mikey , Jalen , Zaire , the twins , our sisters, gelo , zo , Josh, bronny and Caleb came over to us . " I'm tired of y'all being all cute and shit , I need a girlfriend " Josh said .

  " someone's maddd !" Melo laughed . " must be nice" Josh said .

  " Qir where you been this whole time ?!" I asked . " I can't say to much " He smirked .

  " hell nawl ! " zo and Jalen laughed . " mhmm" I glared at him .

____

  " whew it's getting cold out here !" I walked in front of everyone .

Everybody was outside . I pulled my dress down a little " okay so , my gift to shaqir is over there ... y'all wait here while I get it" I said .

  Melo threw me the keys and I sped walked to the car . I got in and it was already started so I played Dior by lip smile and turned it all the way up .

  I pulled into the drive way and circled around so I would be right in front of the house . I got out with the keys in my hand .

  Everyone was recording and screaming ." On what you got me a car !?" Qir yelled .

  " it's all yours !" I smiled . He gave me a big hug as everyone clapped . " it's another gift in there hold on !" .

  I opened the door and got out one of the shoe boxes and handed it to him . He opened it and there was a hundred dollar bill on top of the shoes , and then he seen the first pair of shops which were black Burberry slides .

" thank you " he smiled . I told him to sit the box down and I handed him another one .

He saw the other hundred bill and put it in his pocket " all of them have money in it just to let you know " I laughed .

Inside were the black and lime green balenciaga's . " I been wanting these for a long ass time , thank you " he gave me a hug .

" here " I handed him another box . He took the money out and seen they were the air Jordan 12 retro university gold . " Yoo !!" He shouted as the boys came around him .

" it's two more boxes y'all hold on " I chuckled . He grabbed the other one and took the money out and then grabbed the shoe . They were the Jordan retro 12 university blue .

He told me he needed a new pair of them a long time ago so I thought why not just get him those now .

" okay this is the last box " I handed to him . He saw the money and put it in his pocket and undid the wrapping .

" from ice box jewelry..!? " he showed everyone.
He opened the box and it was a diamond chains and diamond earrings.

He dropped the box and hugged me tight . " thank you for all of this " .

" you know I gotchu , wanna go test out the car now ?" I smirked .

" yo we finna test out this car !" He hopped in the front seat as my mom came to pick up the boxes " please make sure y'all come back in one peice and doesn't wreck that car ...I also want one for my birthday " she flipped her hair making me laugh .

" I know she didn't jus-" I ignored her . " we'll be back yall !" I yelled .

Shaqir roared up the engine smiling and shit . He didn't have his license yet but he had his permit so he wasn't that bad .

He took off around the block speeding a little and then we made it back to the house and went back inside to enjoy the rest of the party and sing happy birthday.