Chapter 15

It's 3 o'clock in the morning and Harry really wants to go home, but he promised Jay that Louis and him would go together. Small problem: Harry has no clue where Louis is, but he does see Perrie. He hopes the blond girl can give him more information.

"Hey Perrie, have you seen Louis? We should head home." Harry starts the conversation.

"He is upstairs with Eleanor. I don't know if you want to go up there now, mate." Perrie giggles, clearly drunk.

And that answer annoys Harry. Louis is upstairs with Eleanor? Disgusting. He really doesn't want to see them two fucking, but Harry is tired and wants to go home. He is not planning to wait until Louis got off. He has the right to cockblock Louis back.

When Harry walks upstairs, he hears loud screams. He recognises the voice as Eleanor. He can't help but eavesdrop what she says.

"You are pissing me off so much! We planned that you would stay at my place tonight and now you tell me you have to go home with that gay boy? And even if you didn't have to, you are drunk as fuck! You were literally the worst company ever tonight. You only paid attention to me for the first hour. I'm your girlfriend for fuck's sake, Louis!"

"I don't want you to call Harry gay boy." Louis hiccups, clearly drunk. "He is a good lad, good at uno as well. You should join us one time."

A smile creeps on Harry's face. Drunk Louis is nice. Maybe Harry should spike his drinks at home.

"You really are drunk, aren't ya? Defending him. Anyway, you ruined this night, Louis! We would have a romantic night at my place!"

"Don't act like we can never have that. We just don't have it tonight."

"You really don't get it. I needed it tonight!"

"Why?"

"I just had to. I can't explain you now." The girl is on the verge of tears.

"Well, you won't have it tonight, Eleanor." Annoyance is clear in Louis' voice and for some reason the fight between the two makes Harry a weird type of happy.

"You won't get it tonight. I'm going down now. I need to find Harry and go home." Louis wants to lean in for a small kiss but Eleanor turns her head.

"Grumpy bitch." Louis mumbles right after he slammed the door.

Shit. Harry quickly runs downstairs, sits on the first chair and starts to play candy crush, looking like he has been doing that since Josh left.

"Curly, ready to go home?" Louis screams. Harry just nods, puts his phone in his pocket and follows the brunette outside.

--

"Louis, take care!" Harry catches the boy when he falls over his own feet, not being able to walk straight.

"Aw, look at you Curly! You are my hero!" the boy giggles, looking into Harry's green eyes.

Harry blushes, quickly helps Louis back on his feet and he supports the boy. He doesn't want him to hurt himself by falling.

"Which turn do we have to take now? Left or right?" Harry asks as they arrive at a t-point. Harry doesn't know the area yet. He is barely in the country for two weeks.

Louis puts his finger in his mouth and then puts it in the air, feeling the wind.

"We have to go left!" he points at the direction. Harry giggles and Louis really likes the sound of that so he decides to make more jokes. Harry is cute when he giggles.

After half an hour walking, which is normally only 15 minutes, the boys arrive at the house.

"Harry..."