Chapter 64 [Final Chapter]

Louis absolutely loved the date they had tonight. They went to some fancy Mexican restaurant before going to the West End theatre.

And Louis absolutely adored the show. The costumes, the singing, the acting. He wanted to be like them as well, the only thing that made him question his choice to study theatre is the dancing. Yeah, Louis has no rhythm. He has to think about that before actually applying for the 'theatre' program.

Right now the boys are back in the hotel room, lazily making out on the bed. They want to cherish every single second that they still have together. The month without each other will be really hard.

"Did you enjoy tonight?" Harry asks after the make out session.

"It was absolutely perfect, one of the best gifts I've ever received." Louis says softly, his head resting on Harry's chest.

"So, what's your favourite gift ever received then?" Harry plays a bit with Louis' hair. It's freshly washed and still damp yet so soft.

"The painting you made me. It's a gift that no money can buy and it's absolutely beautiful. I love it so much." Louis pecks Harry's chest quickly.

"I don't want to go back to LA." It's the first time that Harry admits this out loud.

"What do you mean, baby? That's nonsense. You are going to see your family and friends again after such a long time. I'm sure you missed them. It's your home." Louis supports himself on his elbows, looking into his favourite pair of green eyes.

"I'll miss you harder. It won't feel like home. You are not there. You are my home now, Lou. You made this feel like home."

Louis' stomach is tingling when he hears his boyfriend quote the song that he wrote for him.

"Do you mean that?" Louis' voice is barely audible. His song lyrics are always very vulnerable and Harry quoting them, stating that Louis does make him feel like home is a big deal to the feathery haired boy.

"No doubt."

Louis just looks at the boy in front of him, admiring his masculine yet soft features. His eyes are shining when he only touches the boy. His fingers are playing with the chocolate coloured curls and he slowly leans in, making their lips touch, but not kiss yet.

"I love you Harry Edward Styles." Louis whispers against his plumb lips.

Before connecting their lips, Harry murmurs: "I love you too Louis William Tomlinson."

--

Harry and Louis are in the car, Louis driving towards the airport. This is the moment that he has been dreading for so long, yet it's here already. It feels way too soon to say goodbye to his curly love.

Harry's hand is resting on Louis' knee, not wanting to stop touching his boyfriend. Every single second counts.

"So what's the first thing that you are going to do when you are back in the States?" Louis asks to break the silence between them. It wasn't awkward but he wants to hear Harry's voice as much as possible. It's his favourite sound in the world.

"Calling you."

A smile creeps on Louis' lips.

"You are cute, a sap, but cute. I can't wait for your phone call though. I'll stay awake all night until I've heard your voice, knowing that you are safe."

"And you call me a sap?" Harry smirks.

"I'm not sappy! I'm caring about your safety. You are my baby and I'm worried. I don't like airplanes, they are fucking scary."