Chapter 45

"Louis, can I come out of my room?" Harry screams when he is ready for the date. He looks at himself in the mirror. He is wearing a purple shirt and a black skinny jeans. He is going to wear his long black coat because it's freezing and his hair is put up in a bun.

"Shut up, Harry! It's not seven yet! This is a real date! I'm going to pick you up like a real gentleman!" Louis screams from his room. Luckily his mother and sister are out to his grandmother. Louis still needs to tell his mother about those feelings he is having towards Harry.

Harry chuckles when he hears Louis scream and he checks his phone one last time. He is turning it off for the date, not wanting to be interrupt when he is with Louis. His eyes will only be on the boy that he is falling in love with more and more every day.

5 minutes later he hears a soft knock on his door. Harry starts to get nervous and he feels butterflies in his stomach. He is actually going on a date with Louis. Never would he have thought that when he arrived, not in his wildest dreams.

Harry opens the door of his room and he can't keep his eyes from the boy.

Louis is wearing a grey jeans and an oversized dark blue sweater, bringing out the colour of his eyes. His black leather jacket is still open and he wears a grey beanie which makes him look so huggable. But the thing that makes Harry's heart goes the wildest is the thing he is holding in his right hand.

"I brought you roses. You mentioned once that they are your favourite." Louis' cheeks are flushing when he gives the bouquet to the curly lad.

"That's so sweet, Lou. You didn't have to. " Harry's voice is soft. He feels his heart beating over his whole body. He didn't expect to receive flowers from Louis.

"I'm taking you out on a date, Haz so I'm doing it properly. The least I could do is give you flowers after everything you have done for me. Oh, wait. I already stole a vase from my mom." Louis quickly runs to his room and comes back with a vase filled with water.

"Here you go."

Harry takes the vase and puts it on the night stand next to his bed, putting the roses in it.

"They are beautiful, Lou."

"Like you are. Let's go now. I'm starving." Louis grabs Harry's hand and they walk to Louis' car.

"So you are taking me out for dinner then?" Harry smirks.

"That's a part, yes."

"What's the other part?"

"Not telling, love." Louis smiles cheekily at Harry and he starts to drive. It's only 20 minutes before they arrive.

"An all you can eat vegan restaurant?" Harry's eyes go wide when he sees the sign on the window. "I didn't even know this place existed!"

"I found it when I looked for places where I could take you. I considered a steakhouse but..."

Harry playfully slaps Louis' arm.

"No bullying on the first date?" he pouts.

"So I can on the second?" Louis smirks.

"You are unbelievable. Let's go inside. I'm starving only thinking about the buffet inside." Harry grabs Louis' hand and they walk inside, ready to eat.

--

"This is the best food I have ever eaten, Lou. It's literally a gift from the gods!" Harry says when they walk outside.

"I still don't understand how I ate something that tasted like chicken but was vegan. It was good though. I enjoyed it as well. I prefer your cooking on Tuesday though."