Chapter 34

Chen Xing looked at Zhao Jing with a worried expression and thought of the arrogant butler who had come a few days ago. He already had a bit of care in his heart, but still smiled calmly on his face: "Miss, but it doesn't matter."

    Seeing that Chen Xing's face did not show any rejection, Zhao Jing breathed a sigh of relief, and then slowly opened her mouth, "Little boss, remember the dessert you gave me last time?"

    Chen Xing nodded, of course he remembered it, but what Zhao Jing meant by now made him a little confused.

    Zhao Jing's face became more guilty, she didn't even dare to look directly at Chen Xing, and said softly: "When you gave me the dessert last time, there happened to be a guest in my house. So, I would Bring the dessert over and enjoy it with the guest, who likes the dessert very much."

.Chen Xing vaguely guessed the following story, and as expected, Zhao Jing went on to say: "I didn't expect my mother to see her like it, so she wanted to send her some closer relationship and call someone to threaten you."

    At this time, Chen Xing suddenly figured out why a big housekeeper would fight for dessert. It's just that he still doesn't quite understand it. It's just a dessert. Does it matter so much?

    Chen Xing thought this way, and asked directly, and then saw that Zhao Jing in front of him seemed to have thought of something. The originally embarrassed face immediately appeared a little halo, and he looked extremely excited.

    "Naturally, the little boss, you don’t know. I grew up so old and I’ve never eaten something more delicious than that dessert. Ever since I finished eating, I’ve been thinking about it. If it’s not for fear of bothering you, I actually want to buy some more. ."

.Having said that, Zhao Jing's face seemed to be a little red, and she looked particularly embarrassed.

    Chen Xing was amused by her innocence. He thought Zhao Jing was a good girl, otherwise he would not stand up that day to help her block the slap.

    Chen Xing thought turned to look at the shy girl in front of him, and asked straightforwardly: "So, are you here this time to let me make that dessert for you?"

    Zhao Jing didn't expect Chen Xing to guess what she meant at once. She looked at Chen Xing a little embarrassed, and nodded embarrassedly, "Yes, that guest is extremely important to our family, and my mother tried her best to make friends. Okay, so I have to trouble you."

    Chen Xing looked up and saw that after speaking these words, his face was completely red, and he looked particularly ashamed. He couldn't wait to find a seam to get in, and there was a vaguely anxious Zhao Jing, and gradually he had some thoughts in his heart. .

.Zhao Jing looked anxious at Chen Xing, who didn't respond after listening to her words. She was not afraid of her mother's scolding. She was just being preached, but she was afraid that if she could not ask for something, her mother would ask the housekeeper at home to ask for it again. It would not be so easy to be kind. Although she doesn't care about family affairs, she also heard that the people below have talked about the methods of the second housekeeper.

    Fortunately, when Zhao Jing was a little anxious and hesitated to tell Chen Xing the whole story, Chen Xing spoke directly, "Since it is the request of the young lady, then I will comply."

    Zhao Jing's eyes lit up and she looked at Chen Xing incredulously, "Really?"

    Chen Xing watched her curl her lips, and said warmly, "Naturally, she won't deceive Miss."