Extra 3

After the group of people drank the juice that Chen Xing brought, they finally got rid of the embarrassment that they had just been hit by playing with a child's toy, and each of them took on the appearance of a gentleman as usual.

    Seeing the changes before and after their group of people, Chen Xing smiled softly in his heart, only to think that these men were really cute.

    After they finished their drinks, Chen Xing chatted with them again.When the next person said that the guests outside needed to be greeted, Chen Xing and Gu Lang took them away, leaving the group with Dabao and Xiaobao. We stayed in the house together.

    Chen Xing and Gu Lang walked towards the front yard together, and still asked a little uneasy: "Doesn't it matter to leave them there? Somehow they come so far, don't you need to accompany them more?"

.Gu Lang showed exceptional pride. He looked at the worried Chen Xing and smiled and said: "It doesn't matter, they are very adaptable, and they will arrange themselves. Besides, there are so many things in there, enough. They have been playing for a while."

    Chen Xing couldn't help laughing at the scene he saw after entering just now, and nodded heavily, and no longer worried about it.

    Nowadays, Chen Xing and Gu Lang are no longer poor and white people. The properties recovered from the Zhao family and the Chen family are all ranked first in the upper city, not to mention that they will receive those properties back Its well-organized management makes its assets more abundant.

    Therefore, today I learned that it was the one-hundred-day banquet for the two children of the Gu family. .The original dilapidated courtyard has been refurbished, and the constant visits of guests add a lot of vitality to it.

    By the time Chen Xing and Gu Lang arrived in the front yard, many guests had already arrived, all carrying large and small bags in their hands, all of which were gifts for the two young children.

    Seeing Gu Lang and Chen Xing coming, everyone greeted them one after another, with polite smiles on their faces.

    "Boss Gu, Gu Fulang, congratulations, congratulations, happy son."

    Chen Xing came back to their courtesy politely, always with a beaming smile on his face.

    Until Chen Xing was about to laugh stiffly, another familiar person came over. Seeing the pedestrian's arrival, the others cast admiring glances at Chen Xing. After all, it was already a big face for them. NS.

    "Boss Gu, Gu Fulang, congratulations!"

.The county grandfather looked at Chen Xing and they smiled kindly. Behind him were the master, his two nephews and niece.

    The once arrogant young man, with complicated eyes looking at the now harmonious family and the better-looking Chen Xing, finally reluctantly said, "Gu Fulang, congratulations."

    "Thank you!" Chen Xing still remembers this stubborn young man. He heard that his uncle had sent him out some time ago. Now it seems that he has made a lot of progress. He smiled and said to him, "Being prepared in the hall before the feast begins today. There are desserts, if the son likes them, he can also taste them with his fellow sisters."

    The young man looked at him and nodded, and then followed his uncle who had finished his greetings in, without taking a look at Gu Lang from beginning to end.

.Perceiving the boy's hostility, Gu Lang curled his lips indifferently, and immediately looked at Chen Xing, who was still seeing off the guests.

    It seemed that he was aware of the gaze next to him. Chen Xing turned his head and saw Gu Langzheng staring at him for an instant. He asked strangely: "What's the matter?"