Chapter 99

Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing under his hand and saw that his eyes were slightly narrowed, as comfortable as a cat that had been smoothed, and the corners of his lips gently evoked a gentle arc, and he whispered softly, "About earning Twenty taels of silver."

    Chen Xing's eyes suddenly widened, and he turned his head to look at Gu Lang behind him somewhat inconceivably, and said in surprise: "So many?"

    "Yes." Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's shining eyes, and felt that even his small appearance as a money fan made him feel a little cute. "After all, the one who came today is a distinguished person who can buy so much. It's not surprising either."

    Hearing Gu Lang's explanation, Chen Xing immediately became happy, holding his hand and saying: "When our braised pork is sold out, we will be able to make a lot of money..By the way, I have agreed with Grandpa Xu and the others. When they ask them to send us rice, they will find a place to sell their rice in the corner of our store by the way, and then teach them how to cook and also let them get their rice. To sell a good price, it can be regarded as thanking him for giving charcoal in the snow this time. "

    Gu Lang listened to Chen Xing's words, without any impatient expression on his face, with a faint smile from beginning to end, "Well, it's fine if you decide."

    Seeing Gu Lang unconditionally supporting him, Chen Xing felt more happy.

    At the same time, the Chen family.

    Master Chen sat on the main seat with a gloomy expression, staring at the housekeeper Wu who came to report with a gloomy look, and said indifferently, "You say it again!"

.Mr. Wu held the angry eyes of Master Chen and bit his scalp and said: "Master, we have found the troublemaker. He was knocked out in the alley in their backyard. It was covered with sackcloth, if you didn't listen. By the sound of their groaning, I'm afraid they won't be able to find them there. Now, I have sent them all into the hospital, and I guess they won't be able to get out for a while."

    "Trash, you still have the face to say!" Master Chen threw the tea cup at hand towards the housekeeper in anger, and shouted: "You have so many people who smashed the shop in the past. Not only did you not cause them any loss, but Let yourself become such an embarrassment, why are you so wasteful!"

    Steward Wu endured Master Chen's scolding without saying a word. They knew how many people there were in the store, and the people who were sent were also good hands. .But just like that, the dozen or so people they sent were actually injured, which is really weird.

    Just as the housekeeper Wu was discussing quietly in his heart, Master Chen also calmed down. He sat down and looked at the housekeeper in front of him, and said solemnly, "How is their banquet today?"

    Butler Wu thought of the scene he saw when he was squatting today, and then looked at the old master Chen who had just calmed down above, and hesitated to say it.

    "Say! What can't you say!" Since the last time Chen Linger came back with blood on his face, Master Chen, who knew that she had been there, had a bad temper. Now I saw that the Chen family restaurant did not close down as he expected. On the contrary, the business has become more prosperous, and his emotions have become more and more uncontrollable.

    Butler Wu lowered his head and said cautiously: "Those nobles seem to be satisfied."

.Hearing this, Mr. Wu said, Master Chen's expression became more and more ugly. He looked at him and said in disbelief, "How come, did you make a mistake?"

    Steward Wu looked at Master Chen’s ugly expression, knowing that what he would do next might be unpleasant, and might even be questioned by Master Chen, but he still said what he had seen and heard.