Chapter 101

Chen Xing was stunned for a moment, obviously he didn't expect that the answer would be this. He felt that Gu Lang was too smart. If it were him, he would never guess their whereabouts so quickly.

    Chen Xing was only depressed for a moment, and then he remembered something, and looked at Gu Lang and said, "By the way, Qiu Jiu and I suspected that the fire was man-made, but we had no evidence."

    Chen Xing scratched his hair slightly annoyed, with a look of unwillingness.

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's appearance, touched his head lightly, and comforted him: "Don't worry, there's a black light at the moment. Even if there is evidence, we can't see it. It's still some time before dawn, so it's not as good as us. Let’s go back and fix it first. When it’s dawn, we’ll look for evidence again, so it’s easier to find some.”

.Chen Xing heard Gu Lang's suggestion, he hesitated for a moment, then looked around and found that except for the place where their lanterns were shining, the other places were really dark, and he immediately let go and wanted to find the result now. Thought, nodded towards Gu Lang, "Well, let's go back now, and wait until dawn to check again."

    Just when Chen Xing and the others relocked the door and left, they suddenly noticed that the touch on the door was wrong, and asked Qiu Jiu to take the lantern to take a closer look. They found that there was a small piece of cloth hanging between the uneven door. It looked like it was pulled by someone and fell off the clothes.

    Chen Xing stared at the cloth strip with wide eyes, his heart beating banging, feeling that this thing must be the key to this fire incident. .He raised his eyes to meet Gu Lang's eyes, and saw Gu Lang also looked at him, raised his eyebrows when he touched his eyes, and then said: "I think you may have found a key clue."

    Chen Xing immediately became happy, and wanted to find out if there was any other evidence. As a result, he pulled the door clean inside and out, and he didn't find anything. In the end, he was reluctantly taken back to sleep by Gu Lang, ready to wait until dawn and then come back to look for it.

    On the other side, Chen Linger returned to Chen's house.

    When entering through the back door, the gatekeeper looked at the lady who had always been stubborn, and was still a little surprised at her coming back so late, "Miss, are you?"

    Chen Linger's face was also particularly ugly at this time because of the offense of the little hooligans just now, and they looked at themselves as if they saw a ghost.

.At this time, hearing the woman's question, Chen Linger gave her a dissatisfied look. After seeing her wince, he said viciously: "I'm going there, do I need to report to you?"

    "No, no, the young lady can do what she wants to do." Looking at Chen Linger's expression like a ghost, the woman shrank her neck and didn't dare to say anything more.

    Chen Linger snorted at her, and walked in with the little maid beside her.

    When Chen Ling'er passed her eyes, the woman raised her head again, stared at her back and took a sip, then looked at the hem of her skirt, and gave a weird "Huh". How did she see that there seemed to be a little bit? Burnt look.

.The mother-in-law hesitated, and decided to wait until the lady woke up during the day, and then tell her about the incident. After all, she was sent by the lady to look at the lady. Naturally, she had to report any weird behavior to her.

    When Chen Linger returned to the room, she immediately ordered the other maids who were still waiting to boil the bath water for herself, and then looked at the maid who followed her out in front of her, and said to her: "You must remember that I was on the road with me just now. What you say, if you dare to miss it, you should know the consequences!"