Extra 2

When Gu Lang took the people to the front hall, his friends had already waited there. When they saw him coming, their faces showed rare expressions.

    If the guests who were in the Longfeng Pavilion just now were still there, they would definitely be able to recognize the guests who were at the table next to him just now.

    One of the romantic princes stepped forward and looked at Gu Lang, whose expression was no different from ordinary people, and was a little less sick. He was a little surprised and said, "Brother Gu, goodbye after the day, it seems that I will see you more and more. It’s nourished. I’m sorry for the few of us who heard that you were in this poor country and worried about your unhappiness. Now it seems that we are worrying too much."

    "I said that he had a very good life, you still don't believe it." Zhao Huan, who followed, looked at the man who was talking with a mocking face, raised his eyebrows at Gu Lang and continued:

    "This time he got a blessing in disguise and married a good husband..When I was living in his house, I saw with my own eyes that his Nafrang was feeding him and exercising with him. Could this be bad? Also, you don't know, some of the devices in their mansion are amazing. I will take you to see them later. "

    The son looked at Zhao Huan, who was beaming and said, "So this is the reason why you got a lap when you left?"

    Zhao Huan, who was originally said to be happy, suddenly looked like a chicken whose throat was pinched. His eyebrows were drooped, and he seemed a little unhappy. He looked at that person's eyes with a bit of sadness, "Brother Zhu, You know that when I went back, I had lost a lot of energy to make my brother believe that I was drifting outside and had a hard time."

.As soon as his voice fell, the young man among them couldn't wait to speak, "It turns out that you lied to your brother and told him that you were hungry and swollen. When you go back, I will file a complaint. What will happen to you? "

    Zhao Huan tapped his head lightly with the fan in his hand, and said with a serious face: "Brother is busy with his affairs, so don't bother him with this little thing."

    Gu Lang looked at this group of playing friends, his face sinking like water.

    At this moment, the big man in the urn opened his mouth angrily, his tone was full of boldness, "Gu brother, I heard that you even gave birth to a child during this period, and you are still a pair of twins. Now our brothers are here. It's better to let us look at the children, or give them the gifts our brothers prepared."

."Yes, yes, I still want to see what kind of child you and your husband gave birth to!" Zhao Huan also began to booze.

    "I think according to the character of taking care of my brother, the child born must be very smart."

    "Say not necessarily. People often say tiger father and dog son! If you are inferior to Brother Gu, wouldn't it ruin Brother Gu's reputation?"

    "What a child is, you can only know it by seeing it with your own eyes. Now we are here too without proof and can't be the truth."

    Everyone is talking about you and me, and all the words mean they want to see the child.

    Gu Lang naturally knew it too. He thought about the nature of the two children, and didn't think it would have any impact on taking them to see the children, so he said straightforwardly: "Since you guys want to meet like this, then follow Let me do it!"

.As a result, Gu Lang took the newly repaired, not as bleak as before, and even brought a somewhat cozy courtyard to the large children's room in their courtyard at the back.