Chapter 46

At the moment Chen Xing appeared, the corners of the man’s expressionless man’s lips curled up in an unobvious curve. When he saw Chen Xing holding the cat and waving at them, the corners of the man’s lips became bigger and bigger. He became the gentle and steady man in the daytime.

    Staring at Gu Lang's full-faced smile, Chen Xing slowly crossed the threshold and walked in. Looking at him, he asked, "What are you doing here? I thought I could see you after I cooked." As a result, when he brought the food to the dining room, he found that there was no trace of the people who were supposed to be waiting there.

    Gu Lang looked at the curiosity in Chen Xing's eyes, the smile on his face became more gentle, and he whispered softly: "I'm copying the words you want to recognize tomorrow. Qiu Jiu just has something to come over and tell me."

    Hearing Gu Lang say this, Chen Xing nodded as if understanding, did not continue to ask, and said directly: "In this case, let's go eat!.It will be bad if it gets cold for a while. "

    Gu Lang carefully pressed the things he wrote just now with a paperweight, and then looked at Chen Xing who had been waiting for them, and walked towards the dining room with him.

    Gu Lang and Chen Xing walked toward the dining room together.He glanced sideways at the snowball he was holding in Chen Xing's arms. A bit of unhappiness arose.

    Gu Lang was silent for a few seconds before asking casually, "Is this cat fat?"

    Originally thinking about things, Chen Xing, whose thoughts had already run away, heard Gu Lang's words, and subconsciously turned the kitten in his arms, and then realized with hindsight: "It doesn't seem to be much fatter, well, maybe it's Mao. A little bit more."

    "Really?" Gu Lang doubted it.

.Chen Xing patted the cat's butt of the kitten in his arms and nodded hesitantly, "It should be! After all, it is just a kitten now, still in the stage of growing body."

    Gu Lang glanced at the snowball sleeping comfortably in his arms, nodded nonchalantly, and then said, "Yes. If he grows like this as an adult, he can lose weight."

    Chen Xing felt that Gu Lang's words were a bit strange, but for a while, he didn't know there was a problem, so he nodded blankly.

    Looking at Chen Xing's appearance, Gu Lang couldn't help rubbing his head. He felt that if the cat in Chen Xing's arms was ignored, such a Chen Xing would be very cute.

    Feeling Gu Lang's affectionate behavior, Chen Xing's face turned red involuntarily.

.Following Qiu Jiu, who was automatically ignored by the two behind him, looking at the scene in front of him, he couldn't help but shook his head, thinking that he should be farther away from them, otherwise he always felt that he was extraordinarily superfluous to stay here.

    When I came to the dining room, it is no surprise that today's food is still some soft food that is easier to swallow. Since Gu Lang's neck was injured, Chen Xing has been cooking in this style, so the three people present are all used to it.

    When the three of them started eating, Chen Xing seemed to think of something, and hesitated towards Gu Lang, who was picking up vegetables for himself, and said: "I have calculated the money I have made during this period. I think about renting for a few days. A shop."

    Gu Lang didn't hesitate to put the shrimp in Chen Xing's arms. He looked at Chen Xing who was hesitant and said strangely: "This is a good thing! Why, what are you still worried about?"