Chapter 69

Because it happened so suddenly, Chen Xing didn't sleep well that night, and was dreaming again and again. He just woke up and couldn't remember what he had dreamed of.

    When he woke up the next morning, Chen Xing's head was still dizzy due to the influence of the hangover. It was not until he came to the dining room to see Gu Lang sitting there smiling at him with a gentle face, that he suddenly remembered. What did they do yesterday.

    He first agreed to Gu Lang's confession.

    Then the two hugged for a long time.

    Finally, Chen Xing went back to the room in a daze, because Gu Lang's confession didn't sleep well all night.

    Recalling this, Chen Xing now doesn’t know what expression to use to face Gu Lang. Although he had thought about being with Gu Lang before, it was all based on fantasy. He never thought that one day it would become a reality. .

.Now, everything has come too suddenly, which makes Chen Xing feel unreality. He has never been in love in the original world, and the extra time is spent on researching recipes or on things he is interested in. Naturally, he doesn’t know how to get along with his lover, so that he now recalls everything he promised. Immediately there was a feeling of bewilderment.

    Fortunately, Gu Lang seemed to see his embarrassment. Seeing Chen Xing's increasingly red face and the dodge eyes staring at him, he still said to him in the gentle tone of the past: "You don't need to feel burdened. "

    Chen Xing's heart tightened and raised his eyes to look at him, and he saw Gu Lang smiling softly at him, but there were more things he couldn't understand than before.

.Gu Lang fixedly stared at Chen Xing with those dark eyes, and continued: "If you are not used to the change in our previous relationship, then we should just follow the original model."

    Having said that, Gu Lang paused, watching his eyes become more gentle, as if full of stars, "I always hope you can be happy."

    Gu Lang didn't know how much Chen Xing liked him, or whether his likes were based on his face, but he would respect all Chen Xing's decisions. As long as the final result is good, it doesn't matter how long the process takes, he can cooperate, he can also wait, it doesn't matter.

.The tension just now was diluted by Gu Lang's remarks. Looking at this gentle man from beginning to end, Chen Xing thought slightly about other couples' ways of getting along with each other, blushing when he thought of what he promised yesterday. Said: "I think we can come a little bit, um, start with holding hands."

    "Okay." Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing, who was embarrassed after saying this, and responded softly.

    So, when the three of them finished their breakfast, they went out to the restaurant together.

    Gu Lang and Chen Xing walked behind Qiu Jiu, their fingers inadvertently touched as they walked, causing Chen Xing's ears to turn red involuntarily.

    Feeling the touch of the rubbing of his fingers, Gu Lang turned his head to look at the person next to him, and saw Chen Xing looking forward without squinting, but the tips of his ears were red.

.Gu Lang laughed silently, and then when the two of them rubbed their fingers, they took Chen Xing's hand. He could feel the palm that was slightly higher than his own body temperature stiffen a little, and then relaxed let him hold it.

    Chen Xing's mind is now full of Gu Lang holding his hand, and the temperature of Gu Lang's hand is lower than his own, and it feels like jade, not much different from what he imagined.