Chapter 113

Gu Lang hugged Chen Xing and went straight to Chen Xing's room, put the person down carefully, helped him take off his shoes, socks and coat, and let him lie down on the bed.

    While Gu Lang was doing this, Chen Xing always let him be merciless, lying there like a pretty big doll.

    After Gu Lang finished this, he turned his head to look at the sweet Chen Xing who was lying there, staring at his drunken cheeks that appeared to be a little red, and finally couldn't help but stretch out his hand and pinch it while muttering. Said: "Are you a little piglet? Didn't you say that the amount of alcohol is not good, so you are not allowed to drink too much? Why do you not be obedient and drink so much?"

.I don’t know if it’s because the force under Gu Lang’s hands is too strong, or his nagging is too penetrating. Chen Xing, who is lying on the bed, slowly opened his eyes, and those pairs are always carrying a bit in the day. Clear eyes, with a bit of water vapor at this time, and even a bit of grievance between the waves of the eye.

    Seeing Chen Xing opened his eyes, Gu Lang withdrew his hand in a swish, with a rare embarrassment on his face. He looked at Chen Xing and whispered, "Xingxing, are you awake?"

    Chen Xing looked at the man in front of him, as if he had recognized it, and as if he hadn't recognized it. He just opened those big beautiful eyes and stared straight at Gu Lang. Finally, he stretched out his hands towards Gu Lang, muttering in his mouth: "Hug."

    "You!"

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing, who had become a soft ball at this time, and someone who had no resistance to him, fell down and hugged him.

.Gu Lang did according to his request. Chen Xing still seemed unsatisfied. Looking at the handsome face close at hand, he kissed him, who was already in a ball of thought.

    Feeling the warm touch of his lips, Gu Lang was startled for a few minutes, and then kissed back hard.

    The temperature in the room is rising.

    Gu Lang's hand touched the belt of Chen Xing's shirt, and when he was about to pull it away, he suddenly felt that there was no movement under him.

    Gu Lang's movements paused for a few seconds, and when he looked up, he saw Chen Xing closing his eyes at this time, looking like he was sleeping rightly.

    It turned out that in Gu Lang's overly gentle movements just now, Chen Xing unexpectedly fell asleep.

    Gu Lang leaned his head on Chen Xing's shoulder, sighed a long sigh, and whispered in the empty room: "You! It must be someone who came here to defeat me."

.After a while, with the sound of closing the door, the candle in the room went out, leaving only the person on the bed making a small snoring sound.

    ###

    The second day.

    When Chen Xing woke up, he held his head and rubbed it for a while, and then the sporadic fragments that happened yesterday flashed in his mind, and his whole person directly froze.

    Although he can't remember exactly what happened yesterday, he still remembers that he held Gu Lang and was put on the bed begging to hug him, and finally kissed him directly while he was drunk.

    Ah ah ah ah ah! ! !

    Thinking of the memory of her being broken after the last kiss, Chen Xing's expression kept changing, and finally he checked his whole body up and down as if he wanted to confirm something.