Chapter 42

A quarter of an hour later, at the desolate back door of the Gu’s mansion, four masked people looked around for a few moments. After making sure that there were no other people around, they negotiated a few more words, and then stepped on the shoulders of the other. A human ladder was set up, and the last one climbed up the wall of Gu's house.

    The man made a "safe" gesture on the wall to the people waiting below, and then jumped from the wall to the courtyard. In less than a quarter of an hour, the originally closed back door made a "click" After that, it slowly opened in front of them.

    "Fast forward!" As soon as he finished speaking, the people waiting at the door slipped in along the crack in the door he opened.

    When everyone entered, the door was closed again with a click.

.After a few people entered, they looked at the desolate yard and saw a little surprise in their eyes. Finally, they looked at their beloved leader, Boss Joe, and asked: "What should I do next, how can I find someone?"

    Boss Qiao is wearing a gray men's clothing today, and his face is not as delicate and heavy makeup as in the past, plus a piece of gray cloth is covered on his face, it looks like they are totally two people on weekdays. He raised his eyebrows after hearing the man's question, and then said unceremoniously:

    "This yard has been destroyed before, and most of the houses in it are no longer inhabitable. If they want to live in, they must live in the ones close to the gate, and the surroundings should be cleaned up and can be seen at a glance. Go, we are now in the direction of the front yard."

    After listening to Boss Joe's words, the other three looked at each other, nodded, and followed the woman towards the front yard.
.Along the way, they looked at the styled courtyard of the Gu Mansion. Even if it was piled up with ashes and even many places were destroyed, they still couldn't conceal its former glory.

    One of the young people finally couldn't help it, and whispered to the companion next to him: "This yard is so stylish, I want to live in."

    The man next to him glanced sideways and sneered, "Don't you know the legend of this yard?"

    Listening to the ridicule in his tone, the young man who just asked the question said unconvincedly: "Isn't it just that his family died here? It's not haunted! Besides, even if it is haunted, people are still afraid of ghosts! If I knew it earlier This house is so nice, I must have moved in long ago!"

.The man looked at him contemptuously, and said sarcastically, "Other people thought the same way. They moved into this house without believing in evil, but after living for a period of time, either died or went crazy. After that, they were here. It was completely called a ghost house by people."

    After finishing speaking, the man looked at the young man in front of him and continued to mumble: "Before you do something, inquire about it, so that you don't even know what's going on when you get stuck."

    The young man's face was not very good. Although he did not agree with the man very much, he nodded honestly when he looked at the man's ugly face, and said seriously: "I see."

    "Okay, stop talking, we seem to be somewhere."

.When they were talking, the leader Joe said to them, then waved to them, and after they all cheered up, they took the lead through the arch and walked towards the other end of the yard.

    When they passed the arch in front of them, there was a sharp contrast between the gorgeous scene in front of them and the dilapidated scene in the back.