Chapter 106

The county grandfather's voice sounded, attracting everyone's eyes to look in Chen Ling'er's direction.

    I saw Chen Ling'er kneeling on the ground at this time, her face pale, her lips trembling constantly, as if she was about to faint.

    Seeing Chen Ling'er's appearance, the county grandfather frowned and pointed to the cloth bag that had been opened by the officials, revealing a series of fire-setting appliances inside, and his voice was a bit harsh, "Chen Ling'er, do you know this cloth? Bao, can you know what's inside?"

    Chen Ling'er seemed to be awakened suddenly. She suddenly raised her head to look up at the grandfather of the county, bit her lip, and then opened her mouth, "No, I don't know those things."

    At that moment, Chen Ling'er knew that she couldn't recognize it now, and if she did, she would never be able to turn over again. .If she didn't admit it and let her father deal with it later, then she would definitely not have to be punished, and she would not have the fear of being beaten.

    The county grandfather looked at Chen Ling'er's changing expressions, only to feel a little frightened. He had never seen such a stubborn woman before, and now he still doesn't tell the truth. He slapped the gavel, his tone a little harsher, "You know, if you lie to the official, you will be sentenced to a higher guilt. You have to think clearly before speaking."

    Chen Ling'er thought very well, and immediately settled down a bit. She raised her head and stared at the county grandfather, with a firm tone: "Sir, I don't know this thing, it's not my thing."

    After the county grandfather saw that he had explained it, Chen Ling'er still had such a stiff mouth, and his face became a little uglier involuntarily, "Then you say, what is the matter what this maid said?"

.Chen Linger gritted her teeth and tried to calm herself, saying word by word: "She stole the things in my house, and I sent her out in a fit of anger. Now she wants to unite others to frame me. I only hate that there was no Beat her to death in the yard."

    Tweety looked at the lady who was telling the nonsense with her eyes open, and she was completely stupid. She didn't expect her lady to say the same at this time.

    People who came to see the bustling scene felt a little bit shaken when they heard Chen Linger's remarks. After all, Chen Linger was a lady of everyone, and the person who identified her was just a maid. Even if they were reluctant in their hearts, they felt that the words of the young lady were much more reliable than those of the maid.

.After a brief shock, Tweet quickly became panicked. She raised her eyes to look at the ugly grandfather of the county above. She knocked her head several times and said eagerly: "Master, Master Qingtian, I'm telling the truth. , I have never said half a lie!"

    Chen Linger looked at Tweet's and gritted his teeth and said: "You bastard, I kindly let you make a living. You even came together with outsiders to cheat me. I shouldn't have kept you in the first place."

    After all, Chen Linger turned to look at the county grandfather above, and tried to argue for herself: "Master official, only with the confession of a maid and a cloth bag that I don't know who it is, how can I conclude that I set the fire? Even if I'm just a woman, I don't accept such a sentence."

.Chen Xing looked at Chen Ling'er, who was kneeling below, and saw that even though her face was pale, she still had an expression of neither humble nor humble, as if everyone's accusations were slanderous to her.

    And Chen Ling'er's remarks also aroused discussions among the people watching the excitement. They also seemed to think that Chen Ling'er's words had some truth, and they felt that Chen Xing and the others had framed this young lady.