Chapter 63

Chen Xing and Gu Lang came to the market not far from the restaurant. Looking at the various things on it, and the crowds coming and going, they liked the smoke and fire like this.

    Gu Lang looked at the scene indifferently. It seemed that many things couldn't enter his heart. Only when he looked at Chen Xing, there was a gentle light in his eyes.

    Chen Xing glanced at the excitement inside, curious about the things he bought in it, turned his head and excitedly said to Gu Lang, "Shall we go in and take a look? Maybe there are good things."

    After speaking, Chen Xing didn't wait for Gu Lang to refute, pulling his lean wrist and leading him into this lively world.

    After entering, Chen Xing felt that the inside was much more lively than the outside. Some people came to sell recipes, some came to sell food, some came to sell trinkets, and some came to sell toys. .In short, the scattered things are dazzling.

    After Chen Xing dragged Gu Lang in, he was immediately attracted by the lively talk, and he couldn't help but look around and around, sometimes listening to the customers who wanted to buy something and the stall owner arguing.

    Gu Lang wasn't very interested in these things. After a faint glance, he never saw a second glance. The entire time he looked at Chen Xing, looking at his face with excitement. A slight smile followed.

    "Old man, how do you sell these?" Chen Xing immediately became interested when he found that someone was selling peaches, and the quantity was quite large. He squatted to his stall, took a peach and looked at it, and found that the appearance was quite good. , He raised his head and asked at the gray-bearded old man.

.The old man looked at someone asking for the price, he was still a gentle-looking little brother, his face suddenly smiled, showing a tooth with a missing tooth, and said happily: "My peach sells for fifteen cents. catty!"

    Chen Xing, who originally looked at this peach in good condition, wondered if he wanted to get some fruit wine back, when he heard the old man's words, he immediately raised his head with a look of embarrassment on his face, and said bluntly: "Old man, you Has the price been set higher? Ordinary peaches only cost six or seven cents a catty, and you will cost 15 cents."

    The smile on the old man’s face was even worse, and a lot of furrows were squeezed out on his face. He was not angry when he heard Chen Xing’s questioning. He just said cheerfully: "Little Lang Jun, my peach is not ordinary. Peach, this is born and raised in the mountains, streams and springs..And the taste is different from those grown by humans, and the high price is naturally justified. "

    Chen Xing looked at the old man's determination, and then at the peach in his hand, not knowing whether he should believe his words. After all, he hadn't seen it either. But the appearance of this peach is indeed very good, and he is reluctant to let him give up, but the price is a little outrageous.

    Chen Xing looked at the old man in front of him and tried to discuss: "Old man, can this price be cheaper?"

    The old man shook his head and said decisively: "This is the price, the old man will not change it. If no one appreciates it, it would be a waste to buy such fruits back."

    If someone else hears this old man's words, they will definitely sneer, after all, it's just selling a peach, there are so many things that need to be verbose.

.However, Chen Xing felt that the old man was right. His previous master told him that even clever women can’t cook without rice. A good cook can not only make ordinary ingredients well, but also make the already good ingredients better. better.