Chapter 129

The doctor who was in the consultation was very kind. When he saw Chen Xing and Gu Lang coming in, he first smiled at them, and then asked slowly, "Who is the doctor?"

    Chen Xing felt that he was just a little sick, maybe it was just eating to make a stomach, but he was worried about the ancient medical level, and he thought it would be better to come for a checkup.

    Therefore, when he heard the doctor's question, Chen Xing was still a little bit embarrassed, with a bit of shyness on his face, "It's me."

    The old doctor had seen the disease for so many years, and what kind of patient hadn't seen it. At this time, seeing Chen Xing's appearance, he knew that the young man had a thin face and was embarrassed to say something. As a result, the look on his face became more and more kind, and he whispered: "Where are you uncomfortable?"

.Chen Xing said all the symptoms of stomach discomfort in the past few days, and then talked about vomiting when he wanted to eat fish today.

    The old doctor thought for a while and asked Chen Xing to stretch out his hand to get his pulse.

    When the old doctor put his hand on Chen Xing’s veins, his brows gradually frowned, which made Chen Xing become nervous too, wondering if he had a terminal illness, or why the doctor’s brows were so frowning. .

    Gu Lang, who was with Chen Xing next to him, looked at the old doctor's face at this time, but he showed a thoughtful look. He lowered his head and looked at Chen Xing's nervous expression. After a moment of silence, he touched his head. , Full of soothing taste.

    Feeling the temperature and weight on the top of his head, Chen Xing was taken aback for a moment, and then turned to look at Gu Lang, who was looking at him tenderly. He was no longer so nervous in an instant.

.When the old doctor retracted his hand and looked at Chen Xing, what he saw was the scene of them laughing at each other. The serious face suddenly stretched out, and then he smiled and said:

    "Congratulations, this husband is happy, that's why he has such symptoms of sickness. I will prescribe some anti-fetuses here later. After taking it, the symptoms of sickness should be reduced a lot."

    Hearing what the old doctor said, Chen Xing only felt that there was a buzz in his head, as if he had been smashed by something suddenly. Although he has accepted his identity as a brother, and has seen many pregnant brothers, but when this kind of thing happened to him, he still couldn't react to it for a while.

    "Doctor Lao is here."

    "It's okay, it's just that Ling Fulang's month is still small, and he needs to be looked after carefully for the past month.".The old doctor smiled and told him, and then he saw this handsome son of abundance, carefully raised his husband who was still in a daze, thanked him and walked towards the door.

    Watching them leave, the old doctor began to receive the next patient.

    However, Gu Lang helped Chen Xing to the outside courtyard, and told the young man who came with him to get the medicine, and accompanied Chen Xing slowly to his senses.

    A fresh breeze came, and Chen Xing seemed to slowly recover from the trance. He looked down at his flat stomach, and he suddenly thought that he had found a little meat on it these days. He originally thought he was gaining weight. Then, I didn't expect to have a child.

    Gu Lang's gaze had always been on Chen Xing. At this time, watching him staring at his own stomach, he followed his gaze. .He had the urge to get started, but then he was worried about Chen Xing's mood, and finally he didn't make any moves.