Chapter 56

Gu Lang looked at the back of Chen Xing's departure. Just when he was a little confused about Chen Xing's sudden departure, Chen Xing, who had left, had already ran back, but this time there was an extra small box in his hand.

    Gu Lang looked at the somewhat familiar box, then at the smiling Chen Xing, and asked with a soft smile, "You are just going to get this?"

    Chen Xing put the box on the table and heard it make a bang, then raised his head to look in the direction of Gu Lang, nodded particularly earnestly: "Yes, we have had a hard day today. , Always have to see how much we have gained!"

    Gu Lang looked at the starlight in Chen Xing's eyes, then nodded, agreeing: "You are absolutely right."

    After Chen Xing finished speaking, he opened the lid of the box happily, revealing the bits and pieces of copper and silver inside.

.Seeing the benefit of this full box, Chen Xing's eyes were bent into crescents with a smile. He pushed the box forward and fell between him and Gu Lang, looking at him and said: "You are free now. Will you count the money with me?"

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing with a bright smile, and felt that his words were more like ‘Are you free to share the happiness with me now? ’.

    Is Gu Lang free?

    Gu Lang is naturally free.

    Therefore, Gu Lang nodded at Chen Xing, who was staring at him expectantly, and then the two of them divided the box of money into two halves like children, and then counted them separately.

    Gu Lang counted the money very fast. He finished two-thirds of the count, and Chen Xing only counted one-third. He looked up at the bright smile on Chen Xing's face, and suddenly asked a little curiously: "You Do you like money?"

.Chen Xing paused when he heard Gu Lang's words, and then raised his head to look at Gu Lang, with doubts in his eyes, as if he was wondering how Gu Lang would ask such a question.

    Against Chen Xing’s curious gaze, Gu Lang put back the whole bunch of copper coins he had counted at home, and listened to him making a crisp sound, unobtrusively trying to make up for his own question: “I’m just a little curious, so I just ask casually. That's it."

    Chen Xing looked at Gu Lang, who was looking more and more beautiful under the candlelight. He held his chin with one hand and pondered for a while before slowly saying: "Do you like money? I don't think anyone dislikes money! But compared to just casual In terms of the money I can get, I actually enjoy the process of making money more. No matter how tired I am, as long as I see the money I have made with my hard work, I feel that all my efforts are worthwhile."

.Listening to the joy in Chen Xing's tone and looking at the smile on his face, Gu Lang silently squeezed the money in his hand and swallowed back the words he wanted to let Chen Xing rest. Since this is what Chen Xing likes, then he has no reason to stop him, and can only help him lighten the burden in other ways.

    Chen Xing didn't notice the change in Gu Lang's mind. After counting the pile of money in his hand, he quickly informed Gu Lang of the total amount, and then stared at him with bright eyes, ready to hear him say that they are the same today. How much money was made.

    Gu Lang looked at the stars in his eyes, and felt that Chen Xing, who was staring at him so full of expectation, was kind of cute. In his expectant eyes, he whispered: "Today, we made a total of two taels of silver."

    Chen Xing jumped up immediately, and his arms no longer sore. .Although this number doesn't sound like a lot, but after careful calculation, it is two taels a day, and sixty taels a month.