Chapter 38

Back at the desolate gate of Gu Mansion, Chen Xing glanced at the sky, guessing that the time is not too late, and it should be able to catch up with Gu Lang's meal. He started worrying about what Gu Lang and Xueqiu would do for lunch before going out, and now he finally came back, and he was also relieved.

    Chen Xing took a deep breath and slowly pushed open the door of Gu's mansion. As expected, there was no one in the courtyard. He greeted Qiu Jiu and asked him to push the wheelbarrow to the kitchen to put it there, and then went to the dining hall by himself. He felt that Gu Lang should be there now.

    Thinking about this, Chen Xing's pace also speeded up a bit, and when he came to the dining hall and saw the situation inside, he chuckled.

    I saw in the spacious living room, Gu Lang was sitting at the dinner table slowly eating the porridge he left in the morning, while the snowball not far away was also eating his cat food. .I just don't know if the distance between one person and one cat is too far, or the aura is too clear, the two people seem to be separated by a clear line, as if they are in two disjoint places.

    At the same time Chen Xing came in, Gu Lang raised his head and looked in his direction accurately. After seeing that the person who came was healed, a slight smile appeared on his face, and he said warmly: "Are you back?"

    Chen Xing strode in and glanced at the unmoved food on the table, expecting Gu Lang to have just eaten it for a long time. There is still time, he can fry two more dishes, and they will eat together, he said directly when he thought about it.

    Gu Lang didn't have the slightest objection to Chen Xing's opinion. After listening to his words, he nodded directly, "Well, it just happens that I am not very hungry, I am waiting for you to eat together."

.After speaking, Gu Lang put down the chopsticks in his hand and put his hands on his knees, sitting well, looking at Chen Xing with expectation in his eyes.

    When Chen Xing looked at Gu Lang's appearance, he suddenly felt a little cute. Gu Lang on weekdays is like a golden cat. Although he will not despise you specifically, he will always exude a kind of "You are all mortals." Stay away from me' breath, and now it's that beautiful kitten putting away his sharp claws, looking up at you cleverly, and exuding a gentle breath all over his body.

    After grasping his fingers for a long time, Chen Xing finally restrained the urge to rub his head in the past. He felt that if he had really gone to rub his head, it would be the death ray that greeted him not Gu Lang's gentle gaze.

    "what happened to you?".Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's constantly changing face and the gaze that made him feel a little goosebumps, always feeling that Chen Xing was thinking about something he couldn't let him know.

    Chen Xing looked away with some guilty conscience, and said without a trace: "It's okay, I'm just a little distracted."

    After speaking, Chen Xing wanted to leave to go to the kitchen to cook, but he heard a faint meow cry. He turned his head to look at the snowball which was still some distance away, and watched it open with the big blue pair. Looking at himself, there is still some inexplicable grievance hidden inside.

    When Chen Xing looked at it like this, his heart was about to melt. He felt that Snowball must have been aggrieved by not seeing him all morning. He opened his hands and walked forward to hug it, but he heard a few slight noises. cough.

    Chen Xing turned his head subconsciously and saw that Gu Lang was covering his mouth. It seemed that the coughs just came from his mouth. .The cough in this hot day didn’t look right. He didn’t even care about going over to hold the snowball. He walked up to Gu Lang a few steps and asked with concern: "What’s wrong with you? Is it uncomfortable there? Do you want to hire a doctor? come and see?"