Chapter 70

When Zhou Qing heard what he said, he just squinted at him and snorted softly. He was still on fire, and he didn't want to say more at this time.

    Huang Yao had been with him for so long, naturally he knew his dog temper, and didn't get angry when he saw him like this. Instead, he glanced at the direction of the door of the room and made sure that the woman he called his sister-in-law had left, and then approached again. Next to Zhou Qing, he said again: "Brother Qing, let's think of a perfect strategy this time to make sure that everyone in that restaurant can't eat."

    Hearing his swearing words, Zhou Qing finally got some interest. He turned to look at the man sitting next to him, winking at him, and said bluntly: "Then just tell me, what is your method this time? ?"

.Seeing that Zhou Qing finally paid attention to herself, Huang Yao showed a wretched smile on her face, and asked instead: "Brother Qing, do you know what they are most afraid of opening a restaurant?"

    Zhou Qing turned his head, stared at the bedpost not far away, thought for a moment, and asked uncertainly: "Someone went to the store to make trouble?"

    Huang Yao looked at him and shook his head, with an unpredictable look on his face, and said in disapproval: "No, why would you think this is Brother Qing?"

    Zhou Qing, who was already angry, heard that Huang Yao is still showing off, and suddenly lost the mood of going around with him. He slapped his leg with a slap, and after hearing his painful exhalation, he uttered a vicious voice. : "You fucking say it, you're so slow to wait until I'm ready to punch you?"

.Huang Yao rubbed her sore thigh and looked at Zhou Qing, who was still annoying even if she was lying on the bed. An impatient glance flashed in her eyes, but she was quickly taken back. My plan came out, "What they are most afraid of when opening a restaurant is that the guests have problems with their food."

    Hearing Huang Yao's words, Zhou Qing showed some interest on his face, looking at him curiously, waiting for his next sentence.

    Huang Yao looked at him and laughed happily, her smile still with a bit of indescribable cunning, "So, we just have to think of a way to make trouble for the guests who go to their store for dinner. As long as something goes wrong, I promise. They can't open this restaurant anymore."

    Zhou Qing pondered for a few seconds. He felt that he was right. Thinking of the humiliation he received these two times, he looked at the man next to him and asked without thinking, "Then what do you think we should do?"

.Huang Yao saw Zhou Qing's interest, his smile deepened, and the malice in his eyes was about to come out like a substance, and he whispered: "Since they open a restaurant, they naturally use water every day. As long as they open a restaurant, they naturally use water every day. We figured out a way to make some hands and feet in their daily water tanks, and then we waited for them to point out an accident. I have already inquired, the water tanks for cooking in their store are all in the backyard, and we will only You need to figure out a way to sneak in, and just do some tricks on the water tank."

    When Zhou Qing heard what he said, he patted the bed excitedly and said with joy: "I think your proposal is very good. , I can rent the shop to other people, so that I can make a fortune without knowing it."

    "Brother Qing is still thoughtful, you deserve to be the eldest brother!".Huang Yao listened to Zhou Qing's follow-up plan, and kept talking about it. Zhou Qing, who was only touting it, was about to forget what the eve is, and only stopped when she felt she was omnipotent.

    Zhou Qing was very happy to be touted by Huang Yao, he laughed twice, and then began to imagine how embarrassed Chen Xing and the others would be after the accident, and how they would kneel down and beg for mercy.