Chapter 59

"what?"

    Hearing what Gu Lang said, Chen Xing suddenly couldn't recover. He didn't know why he changed the subject.

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing with a dazed expression, but thought he had never thought about such a problem, reached out his hand and touched his head, and explained in a warm voice:

    "I observe the situation of the guests eating in the past two days. There are no leftovers at each table. And after the store closed today, there are many people who want to come in for dinner. There will be no shortage of visitors in the future. I calculated the accounts. I found that after all the expenses were expelled, there was still a lot of money left."

    Gu Lang paused when he said that, Chen Xing had never concealed these things from him, as long as he paid a little attention, he would know it clearly. .It's just that these things that are secretly known, being exposed to the public at this time, also made him a little uncomfortable. He silently looked at Chen Xing's expression, and was worried that he would be wary of this.

    Fortunately, Chen Xing just nodded ignorantly after listening, as if he didn't quite understand why he wanted to say the same.

    After seeing Chen Xing's performance, Gu Lang first heaved a sigh of relief, and then laughed silently in his heart, and the intensity of stroking him became more gentle, even his voice became calmer, "What are you thinking about? Woolen cloth?"

    Chen Xing raised his eyes and looked at him, a little embarrassed that he was thinking about whether to do something to help Gu Lang make up for his childhood shortcomings. He could only squeak: "I didn't think about anything, just why suddenly Say this?"

.Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing, who didn't seem to understand what he was talking about. After sighing in his heart, he simply spread out the words, "I just want to say that in the future, even if there is a daily limit, all the guests will come. It is fixed and will make you more tired. Why not ask two people to help. One is to reduce the burden on you, and the other is to increase the number of staff in the store, so that it will not be too busy."

    Chen Xing hesitated after hearing this. He didn't feel reluctant to hire the money. He just felt that it was too wasteful to hire so many people in such a small shop. After all, now with Gu Lang who volunteered to help, there are already five people in their shop, not counting the extra-staff temporary worker of Grandma's grandson.

    Looking at the hesitation on Chen Xing's face, Gu Lang thought for a while, and then guessed where he was entangled, and continued to persuade: "Don't you still want to sell fruit wine?.Both of me are questioned by customers every day, asking when the fruit wine will be sold. With so many things, you can't be too busy alone. Even if you are busy, your body will be exhausted. "

    After listening to Chen Xing, there was already a bit of change in his heart. After all, although he opened a store to make money, he didn't want to overwork for making money!

    Seeing Chen Xing’s heart touched by him, Gu Lang’s lips twitched, and the look in his eyes became softer again, and continued: "I hope you can put your health first, not for the sake of Making money makes myself too tired."

    Chen Xing raised his head to look at Gu Lang's handsome face, and met his sincere eyes. Those eyes that looked towards him were full of broken stars, full of infinite tenderness.

    Looking at Gu Lang's appearance, Chen Xing nodded as if bewitched, and said softly, "Well, you are right."

.Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing staring at him stupidly, the corners of his lips became wider and wider, "Stars, so good~"

    Chen Xing immediately looked like a cooked shrimp, suddenly red from his neck to the tip of his ears.

    Until the second day, Chen Xing still felt that Gu Lang's words lingered in his ears, making him unforgettable for a long time.

    Even when he was cooking, he poured too much oil because he was distracted, and he was almost burned by the splashing fire. Fortunately, the helper beside him pulled him a bit to save him from the pain of being burned by the fire.

    "Little boss, what's wrong with you?" The chef Xiao Wang looked at the new boss worriedly, a little confused at his sudden distraction. He still likes the new boss. After all, when the new boss cooks, he never shy away from himself, nor does he worry about learning his cooking skills.

.Facing the staff's doubts, Chen Xing shook his head with lingering fear, then quickly recovered and smiled at him, "I'm fine, just thinking about something."

    Xiao Wang looked at the boss a little bit of disbelief, but didn't say anything. He went back and seized the time to prepare the dishes for the next table.

    When Xiao Wang left, Chen Xing looked at the stove in front of him that had been extinguished, patted his cheek lightly, and said hard, "Okay, don't think about it. Gu Lang's doing that is just a worry for being a friend. That's it, I don't want to think about it!"

    After comforting himself in this way, Chen Xing reluctantly pulled his mind back. Only occasionally when I have free time, I still think about how to repay Gu Lang's friendship for his own sake.

    "My son, today's number plates have been distributed."

.After receiving the last table of guests, Qiu Jiu came to the counter and said to Gu Lang who was sitting there thinking about the accounts.

    "Um."

    Gu Lang nodded gently, which was regarded as an answer to him, then raised his head to look at the subordinates in front of him, and slowly opened his mouth in his unknown eyes, "Have you contacted over there?"

    Hearing his young master's question, Gu Lang's expression condensed, and he immediately said: "If you are in touch, the person is ready, and you will be arranged later."

    Gu Lang continued: "Remember to make them pretend to be a little bit, and don't show any horse feet then."

    "Yes, don't worry, son, and promise that nothing will go wrong."

    Gu Lang responded softly, lowered his head, and his long eyelashes seemed to dance with a halo. He looked at the account book and continued: "Okay, you can go ahead and work!"

    "Yes."

.Qiu Jiu turned around and left, and continued to be busy.

    Today is the third day of opening and the last day that Chen Xing promised a discount. Coupled with the incident the day before, basically everyone who should know this store knows about this store.

    So, no matter if you want to try or take advantage of the mentality, a lot of people ran over as soon as they opened the store, for fear that the 30 places will be the owner of the late arrival, and they will no longer have their share.

    It is precisely because of this that Chen Xing's shop was quickly filled with customers, and it was closed soon.

    At this time, Chen Xing was sitting on the recliner, next to Gu Lang who was gently massaging his arm, and in front of him two handymen who had come to apply for employment.

    Originally, Chen Xing didn't want to appear in this face, but his arm was really sore, so he didn't care about other things. .He could only lie there comfortably, letting Gu Lang press it for him.

    "You all tell me, what can you guys do?" Chen Xing felt that as a boss now, it is necessary to know their skills.

    But I don't know if it was Chen Xing's own illusion. He always felt that after he had asked this sentence, the cheeks of the two of them twitched, and their eyes were full of indescribable weirdness. To say what it feels like is like seeing something terrifying and unbelievable.
.