Chapter 44

At the moment Chen Xing made a sound, Gu Lang's movements paused, and then he bends down nonchalantly to pick up the unmoving kitten on the ground, and then turned his head and smiled at Chen Xing. "Why are you here?"

    Chen Xing looked at his face with a gentle smile as always, then looked at the kitten in his arms, scratched his head, stumbled and said, "I'm ready to make a meal, and I will tell you to eat! It just didn't think of Snowball. It's actually here."

    With that said, Chen Xing looked at the kitten in Gu Lang's arms with a bit of doubt in his eyes. He clearly remembered that Snowball didn't like to get close to Gu Lang very much!

    Perceiving Chen Xing’s confused emotions, Gu Lang looked down at his arms. Since he held it in his arms, he didn’t dare to move. He stared directly at Chen Xing’s kitten and curled his lips. Horn, "I didn't think about it either."

.After saying this, Gu Lang raised his eyebrows lightly, then handed the cat in his arms to Chen Xing in front of him, and said lightly: "Hold it for you! I don't think he likes me very much. Holding it."

    When Gu Lang said this, the kitten that was originally like a fake cat in Gu Lang's arms, twisted its soft body and dropped a head in Chen Xing's arms, and pointed its fluffy buttocks at Gu Lang. Direction.

    Seeing Xueqiu's behavior, Chen Xing suddenly felt angry and funny. He always felt that Xueqiu was deliberate. But then he felt a little strange. Snowball always looks soft and soft. Anyone can touch him. Why is it so resistant in the hands of gentle Gu Lang?

    Chen Xing said this naturally.

.After listening, Gu Lang looked at the petted and proud kitten in his arms, and whispered softly, "Maybe I don't like small animals!"

    After speaking, Gu Lang turned his gaze to Chen Xing's confused face, and smiled at him, "Didn't you say that the food is ready? Let's go over to eat, otherwise it will taste bad if it is cold."

    Chen Xing blinked, feeling that the topic changed suddenly, but then nodded and agreed to his proposal. Before leaving, he looked down at the kitten in his arms, patted its hairy butt, and whispered: "You can't be so capricious in the future, you should get along well with the members of your family!"

    Xueqiu whispered a "meow" and buried his head in Chen Xing's arms again, looking very aggrieved.

.When Gu Lang watched Chen Xing's movements, his gaze fell on the coquettish cat in Chen Xing's arms, his eyes darkened involuntarily.

    When they were eating, Gu Lang and Qiu Jiu discovered that the fish soup, tofu with minced meat and so on for dinner today were all easy to swallow dishes, and even the rice was two or three points softer than usual.

    Seeing that Gu Lang tried a few mouthfuls without any discomfort, Chen Xing showed a bright smile on his face, "How is it, is today's food delicious?"

    Gu Lang subconsciously nodded when he heard this, and after a few seconds of silence, he continued: "What you cooked that day was delicious, but the one you made today is exceptionally delicious."

    The smile on Chen Xing's face became brighter. After all, the things he worked so hard to make were recognized by the parties, and he felt that it was still a very happy thing.

.Looking at Chen Xing, who was about to smile into a flower, and Gu Lang, who looked at him with doting eyes next to him, Qiu Jiu who was sitting at the same table for dinner couldn’t help but shiver, shaking off the goose bumps all over his body. .