22. Gym and drawings

“Oh my god Harry, that was the worst idea ever. Never again.”
I laugh when I look at Niall’s red face. “Sorry. Worst idea, really.”

I grab my bag and towel as we head to the showers. We for once made our gym plans come true and it only made us notice how much it was needed.

“Any plans for later?”, he asks and I pull out my phone to look at the time.

“No. It’s already six pm, the day is nearly over and I could really use a weekend of rest. I thought about meeting Louis but he isn’t free.”

Niall grins. “Sad.”

I shrug and nod before I turn on the water. After the call I immediately fell asleep last night, dreaming of Louis and Jonah and moving in with them. It might be really fast forward but I really, really like him and can’t help but imagine a future with him.

After I get out of the shower, I wrap a towel around my waist and get dressed before Niall and me walk home together.

“So, Liam and Zayn are out tonight, right? I’m not home either.”

I sigh and roll my eyes. “Ugh, you know I hate spending nights alone at home.”

He just smiles. “Sorry, you’ll see, it’ll be better than you think.”

I pout but nod and pull the keys out of my pocket.

Liam and Zayn are just heading downstairs as we walk up, both with big smiles on their faces and dressed casually but prettily.

“Have fun, lovebirds”, I say and grin when they both blush.

“And use pr-“, Niall starts but I slap his arm and drag him up the stairs.

“They wouldn’t even fuck on a fair”, I say and Niall laughs loudly.
“You’re right. Hopefully.”

I follow Niall to the kitchen and sit down in a chair while he stuffs some leftover noodles from some restaurant into his mouth.

“Gotta leave soon”, he mumbles with full mouth.

“Where are you even heading to?”, I ask, “Amelia?”

“Um”, he says and hesitates, “Yes. Yeah, Amelia.”

I frown and nod before heading to my room to lay down on my bed. There’s nothing to do anymore today so I open my laptop and search for some boring movie to watch.

Niall says goodbye after five minutes and when I watched half an hour of the movie and it gets really boring, the doorbell rings.

I’m pretty sure Niall forgot something and hope it’s not Liam and Zayn who had to return from their date earlier.

When I open the door though, I am really surprised in a positive way.

It’s Louis, carrying a plastic bag from some restaurant and chocolate, as well as a piece of paper in his other hand while still trying to walk on the crutches.

“Hi”, he breathes and smiles softly.
“Hi.”

He slips out if his shoes and drops down on the sofa, laying the stuff he brought down on the table.
“Surprise”, he whispers and grins.

I can’t help myself but drop down next to him and crush my lips into his. It might be an even better kiss then our first one, his fingers tangle in my hair and I’m halfway sitting in his lap, trying not to hurt his foot.

His lips are soft but eagerly against mine and I sigh into the kiss quietly, pulling away just a little bit.
“Best surprise ever.”

He kisses me again when I suddenly realize that I don’t know where Jonah is.
“Where’s Jonah?”

Louis chuckles and pulls me in so my head rests against his chest.

“Niall’s there. I thought I wouldn’t be free this weekend because I had to prepare something for drama class but when I already finished it yesterday, I realized I could just come over tonight. Kept it a secret though.”

“Thank you”, I mumble and try not to make it obvious that I’m smelling the scent of his hoodie, trying to remember it for the next time I miss him. “I was already getting really bored.”

He chuckles and I feel the vibration coming from his chest with my head still lying on his upper body.

“I missed you so much”, he mumbles and I blush before moving to kiss him again.
“I did too. Couldn’t wait to see you again.”

“Brought us food and desert”, he says and points to the bag and the chocolate.

“Oh, and I nearly forgot. Jonah wanted to bring you something too, he was sad he couldn’t come.”

I pout. “Poor baby, I’m sorry for him. But I admit that I like having you to myself, too.”

“Niall’s going to take great care of him. Once he promised they’d watch a whole movie, he forgot about the sadness.”
I chuckle and Louis hands me the paper.

There’s three persons scribbled onto the paper, a tall man with way too many wild curls on the left side, a small person in the middle and another men on the right side, wearing a big cast on his leg.

Over the persons, Jonah wrote “Me”, “Dady” and “Hazie” in spidery letters.

“Aw”, I say and smile, “That is absolutely adorable.”
Louis smiles back at me and nods. “Fancy something to eat?”

I nod and he hands me a plastic bowl filled with rice and curry that smells amazing.
I move so I am facing him while we both get comfortable on the couch.

“Try it and tell me how it is.” He looks at me expectantly and the way he cares how I’ll like it is too much cuteness for me to handle.

I stuff a spoonful of rice into my mouth and chew while he’s still watching me. “Amazing”, I say and he grins satisfied.

“Good. Was already scared I’d ruin our second date.”

I shake my head. “No, definitely not. You could never.”

“Sorry it’s so boring. I just couldn’t think of anything I’d be able to do with my crutches so spontaneously.”

“Louis, it’s just perfect. Spending time with you is enough.”

He smiles widely and nods.
“Being with you is enough, it’s perfect.”

~~~

sorry it's so cheesy

hope you liked it nevertheless