{15} He Cares About His Devil

~Angel~

We sit up on the roof for another half an hour or so before we hear a loud crash from inside.

"Shit! River! Calm down man!" Jayden's voice shouts from what sounds like the living room.

"Don't tell me to calm down!" The unmistakable voice of River growls. "What if something happened them? What if they're hurt? What if Angel's dead in a ditch somewhere?!"

"Angel, huh?" Hunter pipes up suggestively.

"Hunter, I will rip off your arm and beat you with it."

"But seriously, guys." Raziel starts. "River's right. What if they're actually hurt or dead?"

Another crash rings out.

"River!"

The girls and I share a look before rushing back in through my window and running into the living room.

"River." I call, making him tense.

"Oh, look." He starts. "Now I'm hearing things."

"Forest!" I shout, making him spin around.

He curses in relief and before I can blink, his arms are around me as he hugs me to his chest tightly.

"You're alright." His relieved voice whispers in my ear.

"Would you look at that, the big bad wolf cares." I tease.

"Shut up, Angel." He pulls away to check if there are any injuries on me and hugs me again when he doesn't find any. "I actually thought you were dead in a ditch somewhere."

"Calm down, Forest." I say. "It was a prank."

He rolls his eyes, pulling away. "Yeah, I gathered that much."

"Where were you guys?!" Jayden questions after he, Raziel and Hunter hug me.

"On the roof." Ashlynn grins cheekily. "We're you worried?"

"No, mom and dad would killed me if anything happened to their little Angel." He lies.

What is it with boys and acting all macho all the time?

I roll my eyes. "I can just feel the love."

*~*

"Fuck you, you stupid ass, motherfucking, pig faced, bitch!" I yell at the villain as we all lounge in the Twin-Cave, watching The Fate of the Furious.

"I agree with Devil." River glares at the T.V. "Fuck you!"

"Man, if this is what it's like watching a movie with you two at home, I don't want to know what it's like at the cinemas." Raziel voices his thoughts, making River and I glare at him, watching as he puts his arms up in surrender. "Uhh, I love you guys?"

*~*

I yawn as the ending credits for The Fate of the Furious comes on.

I stretch and try to get up but can't.

I look down and see a tan muscular arm wrapped tightly around my waist. My eyes focus on a sleeping River, who's gripping onto me for dear life.

His face is buried in my neck his other hand is tangled in my black hair.

Awwww.

This is the same kid who acts like he doesn't give a fuck, but was freaking out when I pranked him.

Seriously. He hasn't let me go since we got down from the roof.

This boy.

*~*

Sooo,

What was your favourite part of this chapter?

What do you guys think of Rivel?

Remember,

Vote,

Comment,

Follow,

Thanks xx