o n e

Mia Charlotte's POV;

I plopped down on my bed, looking through my backpack.
It has to be here!
i finally took out my homework for that day and put it on my work table, preparing everything for another study session of mine.

I sat down and began working, already getting lost in my own world.

"Mia, honey! its dinner time!"

my mom yelled from the staircase, making me wince and drop my pencil on the floor. I stood up and went downstairs, seeing my parents and two of my older siblings sitting at the table.

"How was your school today Mia?"

dad asked as he took his fork and his knife. I put a napkin on my lap and smiled.

"It was really good, to be honest. We didn't get that much homework."

I said and took a bite of a stake. I moaned due the taste that made my taste buds dance.

She smiled with pride as she tried it herself.

When I returned to my room, something seemed off. I couldn't tell what it was, but I knew something was out if order.

I ignored it and sat in my chair, looking and revising over the pages I've wrote already. I quickly finished the rest of my work i had and got ready for bed. Slipping on my bright pink pajamas, i covered myself in the warm and fluffy blankets.

I closed my eyes, already feeling the sleep coming.

He stood before me, completely bare. I stared at his beauty and i couldn't get enough. I stared him down and took in every feature of his that i could. His hair. It was dark brown, almost black. It was styled in a messy way, swiping over his forehead a bit. His eyes. Hazel goodness that was glowing in the dark around us. His face. Contoured and chiseled to perfection, showing off his rough yet so Gentle face features. His lips. Puffy and light pink, so Kissable and so desirable. His chest. Wide wall, it looked like it was stone hard. His body. Again, contoured to pure perfection. Strong muscles showed, along with tracing veins all over his hands and arms.

"You will be mine. Only mine, Mia."

His voice was deep and strong, echoing in my ears. It sounded so Dominant, so powerful. His whole being radiated with so much power, making me want to back up. But, i couldn't. I needed to take in everything.

I woke up, panting. I looked around myself, feeling cold. The window was opened widely. Even tho i was freezing, my whole body was bathing in sweat. I tried getting up, but my muscles couldn't move. My mind was a cluttered mess that kept wandering more and more with every second.

"What happened?"

i asked myself, leaning my back on the headboard if my bed.
I touched up my body, it was covered up with goosebumps and sweat.

"It was just a dream."

I whispered to myself, laying back down and letting my head sink into the soft pillow.

Right before i could close my eyes, i glanced at the wall clock.

3:47AM.