f i f t e e n

Third Person's POV:

Mia laid on the low bed, her forehead covered in beads of sweat. She was still asleep while her parents were standing above her.

"She will be asleep for a long time. Her soul needs to rest."

The short woman said, her honey brown eyes seeming to glow over the candle light. She was dressed in a long black dress, most of her body covered up.

But people said she was the best out of best. And they needed that. Desperately.

"What happened to her?"

her mother asked, crossing her arms. Despite the fire that was started in this woman's fireplace, she still felt a strong cold wind on her slim body.

The woman blinked, gripping the cross on her necklace.

"Demons took over her soul. Two of them."

Those two sentences made them shocked. They were not a very religious family, they were more focused on spiritual health.

"Incubus and Ammon. They both fell in love with her, wanted her soul, wanted all of her."

She continued as she walked around the unconscious girl.

"Can you explain more about that? we really do not know much."

This time, it was the father who spoke. His voice was almost at the point of cracking. The lady nodded slowly, taking a seat on a small creaking chair. So did the couple, holding each other's hand for support.

"Incubus. A demon of sex and pleasure. He took her virginity. She is his. He is a part of her now."

She explained further, making the mother gasp heavily.

"Oh goodness."

"And Ammon. Demon of domination. He wanted her to be his, he wanted her to be his slave."

"And your daughter, she really did love Incubus. He loved her too, which is strange and very rare. I had only one case like this, in all my 50 years of experience. And he still wants to get to her, but I am luckily stopping him."

"But the demon was also Protecting her."

She breathed out, making them fall into deep confusion.

"Protecting her from what?"

"From all the other bad. Incubus was... her Guardian Devil."

She said, being confused as well. Mia was one in the million, a source of purity.

She was meant to be an angel.

How did she end up falling in love with a devil? He loved her too, he loved her with his whole dark heart.

× × ×

The couple took their daughter home, leaving the woman all by herself.

She sat down on the bed Mia was previously laying on, feeling guilty for not telling them everything.

She chased away Ammon, thankfully. He loved her, but He wanted no good for her.

But...

Incubus would be back, sooner than anyone could think. And nothing couldn't stop him this time.
He was coming to get her...

••••

I revealed my face AND I AM FUCKING SCARED. i look so young, wow.