t w e n t y - o n e

Mia Charlotte's POV:

Waking up in the early blur morning, I have realized that I was not alone in my bed. This time, Grayson was laying down next to me with his eyes closed.

His calmed breathing made his chest heave up and down peacefully, making me sit up and stare at the creature in front of me.

The floppy hair of his, so soft, laid on his forehead as he shifted his muscular body on my bed. His face, usually so tense, now was relaxed as silent muffled snores escaped his mouth.

His lips, oh God they were almost my favorite part about him. But those rosy pink cushions could not compare to his beautiful eyes.

Melted honey lingered in them, making forest green and earthy brown color melt together in one. And sometimes, when he was overwhelmed or angry, they would become black.

The color of dark charcoal, the darkness in his eyes radiated off with power and dominance.
Everything there was on him, I loved.

He was a demon, supposed to be hatred and pushed away by me. He was supposed to be somewhere in hell, being Satan's child.

But I fell in love with him so strongly and so quickly, that it was impossible for me to run away from it all.

Romance, strange thing, don't you think?

My thoughts were now vanished by the time he opened his eyes, already wide awake.

"Come here, baby. Lay with me here." 

He invited suddenly, interrupting the silence that was lingering in the room. Letting him pull my still naked body towards his, I laid down.

"Grayson, I missed you. So damn much."

Breathing out heavily, I confessed easily. All three months of suffering now poured into those two sentences that rolled off my tongue with such dangerous ease.

He did nothing but look at me, almost as if he was talking to me only with his eyes. His hand, seeming so warm on my cold skin, trailed up and down my sides. His touch seemed so delicate now, which was a total contrast to what I was experiencing couple of hours ago.

"Mia, I love you. My dark heart is only yours. And I will protect you, I will be your guardian...maybe not an angel, but I will still be there to get you off doing bad things."

He spoke softly, every word that exited his mouth sounding so delicate and frank. He was showing his emotions, them hitting me like a strong wave of the deep unknown ocean. Pouring out all of his feeling, he smiled.

And with that, I smiled also.

"I love you too."

I spoke, leaning in so I could press a long waited kiss onto his lips. Smiling again, he wrapped his arms around me fully and closed his eyes again.

"Lets go to sleep. You into the world of dreams. And me, into hell."

only a few chapters more until I complete this book..