t h i r t e e n

Mia Charlotte's POV:

"Where is Grayson?"

I asked, starting to get worried. For him and for myself. I felt strangely unsafe when i could not feel him right next to me.

"He can not come close to you while I am here."

Andres spoke. His voice sounding so firm, deep and vibrant. Like waves of domination.

His hand suddenly gripped my neck. His hand wrapped around it so naturally, like it was a normal thing to do. Grey, stormy eyes of his stared deep into mine as i set myself into panic again. My breathing was at it's shallowest, my body numb on the couch.

"When he doesn't have you, I have you."

Venomous words left his mouth, laced with passion and lust. His dark pink lips were curled in a smirk, almost painted in red.

"Do you understand?"

He asked as his face got closer to mine. I nodded, trying to get away from him. I did not want to do anything with him, but i would prefer to live...

His lips brushed against mine, heat radiating off of them. He then closed his eyes, pressing a kiss to the corner of my lips before getting up. He let go of me, everywhere where he touched me burnt pleasingly.

And just like that, he vanished.

-l a t e r-

it was late In the night, around 3AM. The time where I wake up every night.

Suddenly, i felt my thigh being touched. Such a warm, pleasuring touch. I knew who it was, making me let out a small throaty moan.

"Grayson?"

"take your bra off."

he ordered, being in front of me all of a sudden. His eyes glowed in the pitch dark, scaring me.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why?"

"just do it. Take all of your clothes off. Lay down."

He growled, making me obey with a slight hesitation. He was angry. He was really frustrated, i felt it soak up in my skin also.

It was lingering in the cold air.

I took off all of my clothes, laying back down on The bed. Just as he told me. He was standing to my left side, his hungry eyes scanning my body.
He got on Top of me, biting my lower lip before kissing me roughly.

His kiss tasted good, but different. Strawberries. Nicotine

"Who's?"

he questioned, his eyes now absolutely dark. I gulped.

"Yours."

I said, just as he started licking my neck. Just where Andreas touched me.

He peppered kisses all over my chest, moaning my name. I was now pulsing with arousal, wanting him more than ever.

He started kissing and slightly nibbling on My breasts, leaving a deep purple hickey right next to my left nipple.

He lifted up my legs, him now being bare. Slamming into me, he kissed me. Both of my legs were lifted up over his shoulders, so he was hitting my G Spot every time. I threw my head back, my eyes closed.

"Holy fuck."

I breathed out as i caught a glimpse of his face. Those knitted dark eyebrows, slightly parted lips. Dark eyes. All of that drove me even closer to my high.

"Do it."

He groaned, just like he was predicting it. My back arched, my fingers gripping his shoulders. He waited for me to ride out my high, so he could hit his.

"Fuck."

I whispered as I felt myself trembling, also feeling him thrusting again.

He groaned loudly, pulling out of me and releasing on my lower belly. He looked at it for a small second before, slowly taking a small amount of his two fingers, placing them in my mouth.

He tasted salty, slightly sweet. I moaned as i swallowed, looking him in the eyes.

He placed a small kiss to my lips before speaking.

"Let's take a shower."