e i g h t

Mia Charlotte's POV;

i stepped inside of my house, only to face my mom the same instant. I knew I was in trouble so i just walked towards the living room.

"Do you care to explain the call from your principal?"

she asked, making me sigh and sit down on one of the sofas.

"Mom, i wasn't going to write someone else's papers. I punched one of them and that's why we ended up at principal's office."

I explained, making her nod. But there was still something, i could see it by the way she was standing and looking at me.

"And the second time?"

my eyes widened. What the hell am i supposed to say 'the Devil pursued me'?

"I heard her talking about me. and i threatened her. That's it."

I said and got up, grabbing my bag. She nodded hesitantly and walked away while i jogged upstairs.
I changed my clothes and took my phone.
i didn't know what to do, since i had literally zero friends. And those that are, they are talking behind my back.

So, i just sat there, scrolling through my Instagram feed. He wasn't there, i couldn't feel him near me. Its weird just to call him by his gender. I didn't even know His name.

The doors of my room opened and my dad's head popped up. I smiled, and he smiled back.

"Honey, do you want to go with your mom, Alex And I? we're going to my bosses house."

He asked and i shook my head.

"I'm going to stay. I have to study."

I said and he nodded with a grin, closing the doors. As i heard the front door close, i sat to my table and opened up my Biology book.

"Babygirl. Come here, lets have a nice time together."

I winced as i heard his voice. I turned around, seeing him in flesh. Shaking my head, i blushed

"W-what is your name? i... i never heard you say it."

I said shyly, too embarrassed to look up. He kneeled and lifted up my chin with his fingers.

"I'm Grayson."

He said and pressed his delicate lips on My cheek making them flaming red.

"That's... a really beautiful name."

I gulped, grinning unsurely. He kissed closer and closer go my lips and i could fell myself grow excited. I never kissed someone before.

Our lips were brushing against each other and i looked at his eyes. He smiled and pulled me closer, pressing our lips together. I shuddered and i went numb for a second.

When he was about to pull away, i grabbed him by the back of his head and pulled him back into me. I could feel him smile into the kiss as he grabbed my hips.

As his big hands dragged up and down my sides, i moaned, surprising even myself. I grabbed his shoulders and pushed myself up.
he had a trouble with kissing me because of our heigh difference, so He gripped my thighs and lifted me up.

"Babygirl."

He interrupted himself by kissing me again.

"I want you so Fucking bad."

He growled as he pressed my body closer to his, letting me feel his still growing erection.
I gasped, looking deep into his eyes. I saw that glow, all over again.

I wanted him too. And i wanted all of him. As much as I could take in.

"Take me then..."