t e n

Mia Charlotte's POV;

It was Monday and I had school. I was already ready and was having breakfast. I was finish my plate when i felt him. His touch.
I smiled and got up, taking my plate to the sink.

"Mia, why are you so happy all of a sudden?"

my mom asked, making my face drop instantly. I was trying my beat to act natural.

"I just thought of something funny."

I chuckled nervously and put away the plate and took my things including my phone.

"Alright I'm going to go since I'm late."

I ran out the door and started walking the street. I could see him in the corner of my eye.

I got used to him already. I know I'm feeling something towards him, but I don't want to admit it to myself.

"Mia"

He called my name softly, making me turn to look at him.

"Yeah?"

I whispered.

"Baby, why are you so beautiful? i cant wait for you to come home."

He whispered also and touched the back of my neck carefully, making me shiver and smile.

-l a t e r-

i reached my room and went to the bathrooms, seeing him there. I jumped in his arms for a hug and earned a laugh from him.

"What will we do? i'm bored."

I suddenly plopped down on the bed and he Just stood there in between my opened legs.
he caressed my cheek and kneeled down, looking deep into my eyes. They became dark. Very dark. So Dark that i actually scared and backed away a little bit.

He closed his eyes for a moment and opened them again, only for them to be a normal colour. With knitted eyebrows, i stared at him and waited for him to say something.

"Sorry about that"

He said, almost in a whisper. I nodded and hugged him once again, taking in his scent.

"Let's go for a walk. I will be there with you."

He said and i nodded, getting up to change my clothes into something more athletic. When I finally did, we walked out the house. He was holding my hand and i was thankful that there was no one in the house

"I'm going to help you."

He said out of nowhere, making me clearly confused.

"With what?"  

"With everything. You are perfect, but i have to teach you how to fuck someone off when needed."

He chuckled

"Oh."

Was all i said before i started walking again. I would lie if i said that i was not actually a little scared of that change. I mean, of course i did not like being pushed and humiliated. But There was something telling me that this is wrong.

I ignored the feeling that was going on in my stomach and gripped Grayson's hand tighter, focusing on the road ahead of me.