e p i l o g u e

Third Person's POV:

Mia's body once again found itself on a bed of an old lady which was now carrying four crosses to put close to the paling girl that looked purely lifeless.

Her parents came to this old house again, somewhere deep into the forest of New Jersey where the sunlight barely reached the ground since the  tree branches were simply too thick.
They were desperate, this being their last straw of hope that they were holding on to.

The doctors told them that she was clinically dead ever since last night when they heard a crashing noise coming from her room.
But they wanted to do anything to get their little happy girl back to life.

"Incubus reached her body again, he wanted her dearly. And Lucifer, oh that old bastard, he had to destroy it."

The woman talked as she stared at the lifeless body. Her mother started to sob quietly into her father's chest, looking for comfort that she desperately needed.

"Will she come back to life? Please, you are our last hope."

Mia's father voiced, his voice weak and torn from all the time he screamed in agony last night.
The woman rose herself from the chair that she was sitting it, padding over to a small window where she started to look outside from.

She was watching for long time until she spoke

"I am sorry, but your daughter is now somewhere far away... With him."

"With who?"

"The creature that loved her more than the Sun loved Earth, wolf the moon... She is in Incubus's arms now, she became one of them."

The woman looked down at her feet as she heard Mia's mother cry creakily.

"Such a shame, she was meant to be an angel... But evil always comes when it's least expected."

Mia Charlotte's POV (after life)

Opening my eyes, I was now met with a beautiful pair of hazel eyes that I adored so dearly.
Looking around, I noticed that I was in an unfamiliar space and state of mind, where I felt like my thoughts floated around with no worries attached to them whatsoever.

It felt relieving.

Grayson grabbed my hand tenderly, lacing his long fingers with mine. His touch felt so powerful, yet careful at the same time.

"Where am I?"

I questioned, looking down to see that both of us were completely naked on the black bed sheets.
The silk material grazed across my smooth skin, showing passion and love that I felt radiating off of Grayson.

"Somewhere better, my dear. Somewhere where we can be together forever."

His smooth voice explained, me nodding confusingly as I took another look around the room.

"But where?"

"Afterlife, Mia. The land of death. And now, you are a part of me that will never leave. You are one of us now."

He spoke softly, grazing his fingers against my cheek bone that was stained with tears, for some strange reason that I could not yet explain.

The peace that I felt was astonishing, the fact that Grayson sent me to death was not even bothering me the slightest.

I was a demon now.

I smiled surely, pressing my lips against the lips of my partner. His hands found their way to my sides, pulling me closer to his body.

"I love you."

i breathed out, feeling as my heart rate picked up.
With a flashing soft smile, Grayson picked me up and made me wrap my legs around his torso as he carried me somewhere unknown.

Opening a door, he walked out to the terrace. A scalding hot air brushed against my skin, hell fire not burning so far away from me. But I did not seem to feel any effect of it on my skin, it almost feeling enjoyable.

"I love you too."

He said, pressing a passionate kiss to my lips once again.

"Forever you said?"

"Forever, baby. Just you and me."

and that's a wrap!

when I started this book back in July, I never thought I would develop a love so strong towards a work of mine.
I really enjoyed writing this book and I
am so glad to announce that there will be more fan fiction put out there to you guys.

I love all of you, thank you for supporting me and my book <3