f i v e

Grayson Dolan's POV:

I stared at her while she slept. They say that you can see the real person when they're sleeping. And it was true. I saw all of her beauty. Inner and outer.
Her hair was dark brown, the perfect shade. I loved to tangle my fingers in it and pull slightly, getting a confused expression from her. Her eyes. So beautiful. Many people saw them as usual dark brown eyes. But When Sun hit them, they were more beautiful than any green or blue ones.

The way her eyebrows knitted when she was confused or angry, made my dark heart flutter.

Her lips. Those tender things that i wanted to press my lips onto so dearly. But I couldn't. Yet.

Her body maybe wasn't perfect, but It still made me go crazy every time I saw her. Her C cup breasts were perfect. The pinkish nipples made me want to wrap my fingers and lips around them.

I wanted her so much. I wanted to see her submissive under me, dominant on top of me... every position there is. But i had to wait just a slightest bit.

Mia Charlotte's POV;

I woke up to my alarm clock once again. I got ready quickly before going out the doors quickly.

I wore leggings and a white hoodie with white sneakers, since it was Friday and I wasn't feeling like dressing up at all.

I felt his presence the whole time and it gave me goosebumps as soon as i thought about it. I pulled my sleeves over my hands and shivered, continuing to walk in a sped up pace.

"Aye Mia!"

i heard my name being called. I turned around, seeing a group of girls. They looked mean, so I just continued walking.

Of course, they caught up with me.

"Yes?"

i asked as i unlocked my phone to see what time it was. I had 12 minutes until the class starts.

"We have our volleyball practice, so We were hoping that you could do our papers for English class."

The tallest one of them four said. They looked at each other and then back at me. I shook my head as i clutched my backpack straps tighter.

"I'm sorry, but I'm really busy with writing my own. If you excuse me, i will go now."

I said and was about to start walking again, but I got pulled back by other girls.

"We're not asking you at this point, you will do those papers. So, get your smart ass to class now And get started. Alright?"

she hissed as she clenched my shoulder, making my face twist in pain. She was strong!

'Swing'

his voice echoed in my ears. I tried my hardest not to listen and ignore it, but It just kept going louder and louder.

So, i did as I was told. I swung hard, making her whole body stumble back. A circle already formed around us.

She looked at me in anger and right when she was about to punch back, a teacher jumped in between us.

"To the principal's office. Both of you."

He ordered and we did exactly as told. I felt kind of proud of myself.

'I'm proud of you baby'

i heard his voice again. I smiled and knocked on principal's office.

 I smiled and knocked on principal's office