n i n e

Mia Charlotte's POV;

he looked at me and smiled, kissing me again. I couldn't believe what i was doing. I was losing my virginity to a Devil.

And i loved every little part of it.

"I'm going to make you so happy."

He mumbled against my skin as he pressed small wet kisses down my neck and shoulder.
I pressed my lips together, kissing his sharp and well defined jawline.

He reached for my T-shirt and peeled it off me, leaving me only with a crème bra on Top. He stared at me and kissed all over my chest, making me smile and push his head further into me.
His fingers left my body, but only to take his own shirt too.

His body was breathtaking and i couldn't keep my eyes off of it. He snapped me out of my fantasies as he dropped me on The queen sized bed of mine.
As he took his pants off, a huge erection showed through his boxers. I gulped and took my own shorts off.

We were both in our undergarments now and i could feel the wetness in between my thighs. I took one deep breath as he crawled on Top of me.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, Mia."  

He mumbled against my skin as hr pressed kisses down my ear and all the way to my chest.
He unclipped my bra and slid it off, creating butterflies to rise even more.

"Grays-"

"Let me make you feel like a queen."

He cut me off, making me relax a slightest bit. He cupped my breasts and caressed my nipples with his thumbs. I let out a loud breath.

"Louder, babygirl. No one is in the house."

He whispered as he kissed down my abdomen, making me let out a loud moan.
He smiled, making his pearly white teeth graze my body and goosebumps to rise.

He reached for my underwear and hooked it with two of his fingers. He slid them off and spread my legs, making cold and crisp air hit my damp area.

I instinctively tried to close them, but his big hands stopped me from doing so.
He inched his face closer and blew, making me wince.

His tongue licked over my vagina and he smirked, reaching out his thumb to rub my clitoris. As he did so, my stomach sunk with adrenaline.

"Oh my god."

I groaned out. His tongue then went inside of me, making my back arch from all that pleasure i was receiving.

It was too much to take.

"Grayson, its too much..."

I moaned out, gripping the white sheets beneath me.

"You're close, don't worry." 

He mumbled and removed his thumb, then started sucking my clitoris.

"Ahhhh!!"

i let out a whine-like moan and felt that my high came.
He licked clean my sensitive area and took his boxers off, letting me see his manhood.

It had a velvet, almost red tip and a thick and long, also veiny shaft. Oh my God!!
i gulped in fear as he crawled on top of me.

"Grip on me. Its gonna hurt."

He whispered as he guided his cock towards my entrance with his hand. I nodded and gripped his shoulder.

He pushed his tip inside and i felt instant pain. I hissed, digging my nails into his shoulders. As he slid in all the way, he stopped and looked straight at my eyes.

"You okay?"

he asked and I nodded. He pulled his hips in and back out, making me bite my lip.
After a few moments, i started feeling the ripping pleasure.

I still felt the pain, but I ignored it and focused on the good part.

"F-faster."

I moaned, making him smirk and rock his hips with more force and speed. Soon enough, i was a moaning mess.

I gripped my own hair as he hit my g spot repeatedly.

"Oh my dear Go--ahhhhh!!!"

i cut myself off by screaming and releasing on his member.
He pulled out of me and stroked his cock exactly two times before releasing his seed onto my sheets.

He laid next to me and hugged my waist, panting.
I looked him in the eyes and pecked his lips.

"You won't be able to walk tomorrow."

He chuckled against my skin as he pecked my shoulder.

I laughed and got up. He looked at me with confusion.

"I have to wear clothes."

I said in an obvious tone, ignoring the aching pain in my very inner thighs and my vagina.