s e v e n

Mia Charlotte's POV;

as i entered the locker room, i got deep glares from those three girls. I just walked by and took my stuff out of my locker that was somewhere in the corner.
As i changed, i felt really uncomfortable.

Maybe it was my body, maybe it was the stares i got. Who knows?

I entered the gym, seeing most of the guys sitting in a circle with our gym teacher in the middle. He was saying something about the basketball game that was coming up.

Uninterested, i sat on the bench and looked around. Gym was not really my favorite subject, but i enjoyed it sometimes. Mostly when we were just doing nothing.

"Alright kids, get in a circle."

The teacher yelled, making all of us obey. He waited impatiently and he started speaking softer than usual.

"Okay, so i will divide you into two volleyball teams. You're going to compete and i will pick the best ones for this year's game."

He said flatly and took few of papers from his desk in the corner before reading out names.

"James, Bella, Parrish, Emily, Amanda, Jacob, Khan, Billy, Kale, Henry, Anna, Sierra and Mia, you are team one."

He said and looked at few of us, including me. We got up and prepared a strategy

"Okay, we'll hit hard and fast."

James explained, making some laugh. I rolled my eyes and continued to listen.

When we finally started, sudden adrenaline rush washed over me. I wanted to be in the spotlight, for once in my life. I wanted to show off what i had.

I pushed in the front and hammered the ball, making everyone on the rival team dodge it. We won a point. Khan high fived me and we continued to play.

as the ball flew towards me, i hit it and then tossed it to Amanda, who won a point for us.

"Hey hey hey! that was not fucking fair! she hit me!"

one of the girls in the other team yelled, making everyone stop what they were doing and look at her. She was waving her hands in the air and fighting with the teacher.

Shit.

'Fight her. She's talking about you'

he whispered in my ear suddenly, making me wince. i guess he knows the best?
i walked towards her and pushed her, making her look at me with furious eyes

"Why are you talking about me all of a sudden?"

i questioned, making her take one step closer to me.

"You can't play fucking volleyball, that's the thing! you and your little friend caused my arm to bruise up!"

she yelled in my face, making me roll my eyes and put my hands on my hips.

"Just cover them with make up, just like your cake ass face."

I snapped, hearing gasps and laughs behind me. I smirked to myself.
She took one more step closer and was about to yell again, but I cut her off.

"Take one step closer to me and i swear, more than just an arm will be bruised."

I warned and walked off to the locker room, ignoring teacher's calls.
I smiled as i put my usual clothes on.

I like this new change of mine.