t w e n t y

Mia Charlotte's POV:

Quietly closing the door of my room, he instantly started kissing me roughly.

Wanting to take my shirt off once he put me down, I reached for the hem of the thin material. But before I could make an kind of an action, I was stopped by a strong hand.

"Lay down. Now."

He ordered lowly, making me lay down on the soft blanket on my bed. Chuckling smugly, Grayson pulled my shirt over my head and now slowly circulated around my bed.

"How bad do you want me?"

he asked once he came to the opposite side of the bed, me now staring at him upside down.

gulping, I gave a small yet clear answer.

"Badly."

"Oh, I'm gonna fucking destroy you."

I heard him say under his breath, almost as if he was hoping that I did not hear. But I did, which awakened slight fear inside of me.

How rough was he going to be?

He interrupted all of my flowing thoughts once he pulled down my shorts and my underwear in the same time. Slightly gasping, I felt as the cold air hit my pulsing bundle of nerves.

The place where I needed him the most at.

Crawling on top of my body slowly, he started to press wet kisses and nibbles on my neck and upper chest. Feeling his lips once again, made me let out an uncontrolled moan which was slightly too loud.

"Not yet, baby. Relax."

He reassured, lips sinful lips now taking their way down my chest and onto my breasts. He played with the perked up nipples, sending a wave of pleasure to flow through me.

If there was not for my parents and my brother, I would already be screaming.

His mouth caught my right nipple, his tongue slicking over it right before he pulled away and started to kiss further down my shivering and awaiting body.

Reaching down to my lower stomach, he dragged his long fingers over the valley of my breasts and all the way down my belly button.

He was clearly playing with me, making me wait more than I wanted and needed.

Rising up my knees, suddenly, he let his head dip in between my legs and close to my aching area.

He licked diagonally, making my body twitch instantly. Feeling slight pleasure, I was now craving for more.

His skilled tongue licked up my folds and over my clitoris especially, making me let out a struggled cry if pleasure.

Looking down for a split second, I noticed how he looked at me. His eyes, now dark and clouded with lust, were staring up to me with overwhelming dominance.

He rose to his knees again and gripped his erect manhood, letting me know what was happening next.

Adjusting himself overtop of me and balancing himself of his muscled forearms, he rammed into me forcefully.

I threw my back, feeling a shocking wave of pleasure to spread out throughout my whole entire body. My legs wrapped around his torso, almost as an instinct.

My mouth were forced closed, moans and screams seeking to claw out.
My eyes were closed tightly, I could not even keep them open.

His thrusts were equally strong every time, his hips connecting with mine forcefully.

He breathed heavily, hid head buried in the very crook of my already bruised neck.

"Just a bit more."

He whispered lowly, knowing that he brought be close to my climax.
Nodding curtly, I dug my fingernails into his tensed back.

A familiar feeling was awakening in the pit of my stomach, letting me know that I was close.

So close.

And right at the time, I dragged my nails over his back again, feeling my orgasm take over my whole body.

Grayson pressed his lips to mine, making me moan into the powerful kiss we just shared.

"Oh fuck."

I mumbled once he finished and plopped down onto the bed, right next to me.

Pulling me closer to himself, I felt him kiss my forehead this time.

"I am finally back, Mia. And this time, I am not leaving so easily."

Two updates in one day? I even surprised myself.