t h r e e

Mia Charlotte's POV:

I woke up later than usual and got ready as quick as possible before i went to school, without breakfast. As i stepped inside of the school, i saw that my phone was ringing. I looked at the called ID, seeing that it was my brother.

"Hello?"

i answered as i entered the History classroom and sitting in the first row.

"Where the hell are you? mom freaked out!"

He shouted, making me wince and sigh.

"I was late to school. Just tell her that I'm safe."

I said and hung up, now waiting for the class to start. As the teacher walked in, he started talking instantly.

"Students, i don't really have time for this so I'm going to make it short and clear. You're going to work on projects about special themes for each partners. Here, Lucy, you read the themes and partners."

He mumbled and handed one girl the long list before grabbing few of his papers and hurrying out.

We all looked at the girl, waiting for her to say the partners. The list went on and on, and i was just waiting for my name to be called.

"Mia Charlotte with... Nate Garner. You will be working on discovery of America."

She said, making me scream internally. Nate Garner was the biggest known fuckboy in school!

i looked back to see him smirking to me. He sent me a small wink, making me glare at him and turn around to sit properly.

I felt that hand from last night. When i thought about what happened, blood hit my cheeks instantly. I had so many questions and no answers.
The hand was slowly stroking my hair from behind and it felt like A real person was playing with my hair. I looked back at the table behind me, seeing a goth kid that was sleeping.

Goosebumps covered my skin and i shifted uncomfortably in my seat, wanting to know what was happening to me.

-l a t e r-

Nate and I quickly made a deal that he would pick me up and we would start the project at his house. So There i was, waiting anxiously as i gripped my phone tightly with both hands.

I heard a honk and looked up, seeing his Audi.  He opened the doors for me from the inside. I thanked him, sitting in. The ride was silent. Not that i minded tho.

We sat on his couch and he scooted closer to me, making me give him a weird look and scoot away from him. He repeated his actions, making me repeat mines too.

"Mia, what about we leave this project and have some fun?"

he asked, making me stand instantly and pick up my things. He stared at me in confusion.

"Nate, why wouldn't you get a girl that will actually believe the shit you say."

I said and was about to walk out, but He trapped me and wouldn't let me walk out.

"But I like it here with you."

He said and leaned in. He was about to press his lips on mine by force, but he was pulled back by something.

There was no one there.

He flew over the room and slammed down on the glass table, breaking it into million small pieces.

I did what i could only do at that point.

I ran.