t w o

Mia Charlotte's POV;

I woke up forcefully due the loud beeping noise of my alarm clock. As i turned it off, i took a look around me.
It was bright outside and a cool air was sneaking in through the opened window, making me smile weakly.

I loved mornings like this.

I put on my big black sweatshirt and got up, making my way down to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and cringed at the reflection. I looked horrible!

my dark hair was tangled and looked like it would take a lot of my time and spend it on brushing. My face was totally demonic like. The dark bags under my eyes were the first thing I noticed, just like my pale complexion.

After i did my business, i made my way downstairs to have a breakfast. I walked in, getting weird stares from my parents and my brother.

"You look horrible!"

he stated and bit into his toast, wanting to escape the argument that i would usually cause.

"Thanks, Alex. You're such a wonderful brother."

I mumbled and slumped down in my chair, scanning over the food on the table.

After i ate, i ran up the stairs and got ready quickly. I would walk to school, since everyone was too busy to drive me to school.

I put my backpack over my shoulders and walked out of my house, not even saying bye to anyone. If i didn't hurry, i would be late. I sure don't want a detention. Teachers were really strict in my school.

As i walked the hallways, i felt a hand on my lower back. I turned around quickly, seeing that no one was there. Some students turned their heads to look at me weirdly, some even laughed.

There was one jock that laughed very loudly, making me drop my gaze down to my shoes and start walking again.
All if a sudden, i heard gasps and yells. I turned around, seeing him laying flat on the ground.

My eyes widened and i wanted to walk up and see what happened, but I just kept walking to my first class.

Health class.

I sat down and looked around, seeing that only few kids came. They were sitting in last rows, playing around with their phones.
And there was i, who just revised over her book.

But I wasn't ashamed that i was a nerd. I did what i needed to do for a good further life.

The bell rung and the classroom started filling with smelly students. And like that, the class started.

during the whole class and that school day, i felt a pair of eyes on me. Whenever I turned around to check, there was no one.

But I still had the feeling that I was being watched.

-n i g h t   t i m e-

i slipped out of my clothes and wore my sleeping shorts and a tank top. I was ready for bed.
As i turned off the lights, i suddenly felt uncomfortable.

It wasn't because of the darkness. Something else was off.

I sighed and closed my eyes, wanting to go to sleep. But, there was that man's face in the back of my mind.

Who was he? he was gorgeous!

With that thought, my eyes slowly closed and i fell asleep.

I felt a hand roaming in my hair, making me push my head towards that hand. I could hear a chuckle. The hand then went down to my face, tracing my jawline with it's fingers. I felt my heart pace pick up and i felt an unknown blooming feeling in my stomach. The feeling of someone else's presence hovered over me. But I was too focused on a hand that was going down my abdomen, to ever think about it twice.
It reached the hem of my shorts, making me shuffle slightly in my bed. I was about to open my eyes and see who it was, but my eyes were forced shut.
I frowned, but That frown loosened up as i felt a hand going over my heat slightly and gently, making me wince and arch my back a bit.

"mine. Only mine." Someone's deep and soothing voice whispered in my ear as they gripped my neck, making me aroused the same instant.
The hand went down my pants and under my underwear, rubbing over my sensitive and swollen clitoris. I tried to let out a moan, but My voice was nonexistent at that point. They continued to rub, but In a more sped up pace now. I felt something form at my lower stomach, but It was good.
Suddenly, i felt myself explode and my back arched even more. My legs were high up in the air, being held by someone.
"My princess." I heard that voice one more time before it left. I didn't feel anyone next to me anymore.

I opened my eyes and let out a groan. I looked down at myself, feeling my clothes and sheets wet.
I gasped and looked at the clock.

3:47AM.