chapter 33

Hoseok slapped his husband's butt and giggled when the other groaned and covered himself under blanket. He just had a shower but his husband was still sleeping because of the last night event. It's 1p.m. he already had lunch too.  He tried to wake up his sleepy head husband by yanking away the blanket. But the other whined and covered himself again. Hoseok sighed.

"Sleepy head, wake up." But, he didn't got any reaction from his husband.

Hoseok sneaked his hand under the blanket and grabbed his husband's butt. He pinched it harder making the other to scream in pain.

Yoongi pulled his husband hand making him to fall over his body. He puts the other under him and laid on top of him. He squeezed Hoseok purposely.

Hoseok laughed and tried to push the other but Yoongi got his hands and locked it behind him. He groaned.

"Yoon...haha....leave me. You're dirty. I just had shower. You dirty buffalo."

Yoongi chuckled and kissed other's cheek but the other complained about germs. But, Yoongi didn't even heard his shouting husband. He turned around the other and laid on top of his back. He hugged other's body and humped him.

Hoseok eyes widens. He pushed his husband with full strength and gets free from him. He breathed harder.

"You pervert. Wait, one day I'm gonna top you. So, you know how I'll feel after you fuck me. You monster cock beast, choke on a dick."

Yoongi chuckled when the other throws a pillow at him. He caught the pillow and placed it under his head.

"Baby, I'm still strong. Wanna see...ahhh...baby, baby, don't kill your husband."

Yoongi laughed when the other jumped over him. He smirked when his cute husband holds his both hands and placed it above his head.

Yoongi smirked, "What do you gonna do to me? I'm so excited."

Hoseok smirked, "Really? Hmm, after seeing your thick butt. I wanna top...ahhh...haha...Yoongi, I'm just ki..haha..."

Yoongi turned the other and tickled the hell out of him . Hoseok got tired of laughing. Finally, he sighed when his husband stood up. He laid over his side and watched his husband's naked body. He whistled at his husband.

"Yoongi, wow, you're so sexy."

Yoongi smirked and combed back his long hair. He turned around and approached the other. He placed his knee on the bed.

"Wanna have morning sex?" He crawled to the other .

Hoseok giggled and shakes his head, "it's noon."

"Well then, wanna have noon sex?" Yoongi wiggled his brow.

Hoseok throws a pillow at him, "Go and take a shower."

Yoongi tried to kiss his husband but the other pushed him away. He hugged his husband.

"Go and brush your teeth first. Ewie..."

Yoongi shakes his head and fights with other. He caught other's hand and pulled him when the other tried to crawl away.

"Baby, one wake up kiss."

Hoseok sighed, "fine, but not in my lips."

Hoseok sucked his lips inwards but Yoongi pulled his lips out by his thumb and sucked his bottom lips making the him to whine.

"You buffalo...dirty dirty pig." Hoseok wiped his lips.

Yoongi laughed and walked into the bathroom. Hoseok smiled after the other left. His husband was annoying some times but he loves it. He purposely provoke his husband to get some sexy time.