chapter 5

Seokjin pushed Namjoon on the bed and started to kiss him furiously. Namjoon pulled the other closer to him and responds the kiss. They both started to fight with their tongues. Seokjin removed his coat and Namjoon coat without breaking the kiss. He removed his shirt button.

Namjoon turned seokjin and laid on top of him. He tore seokjin shirt and attacked his neck. He felt tiny kisses and bites, decorating the other's neck and chest with his precious marks. Seokjin moaned and hugged the other's waist with his legs. He grabbed Namjoon hair pushed him to his nipples.

Namjoon became a beast in bed. He devoured seokjin mercilessly, leaving so many marks on the other's flawless body. He took the others hand from his head and intertwined with his hand. He kissed on the others stomach and went down.

Seokjin arched his body a little and bites his lips. He underestimated his husband bed skills. He thought the other will be soft and gentle. But, he's surprised and loved his husband beast mode.

"Joonie, I can't wait. Remove your shirt."

Namjoon left the other to remove his shirt. He smirked while looking at seokjin who's panting while biting his lips.

*knock* *knock *

Seokjin frowned. Namjoon looks at him apologetically and went to the door. Seokjin covered his body with a blanket and waited for his husband to come back.

Namjoon straightens his shirt and combed his hair. He opened the door and saw no one was there.  He came outside and saw his father was dragging his baby brother while Hoseok was struggling to get away from his grip.

"Jo....joonie..." Hoseok tripped and fell down.

Namjoon immediately rushed to him and carried Hoseok to Hoseok's room. He placed him on the bed. Hoseok was crying on his shoulder. Namjoon heart breaks, he rushed to bring the first aid kit. He sits next to his brother's leg and looked at his blood stained knee.

"Joon...Joonie, it hurts. Father pushed me down." Hoseok sobbed.

Namjoon eye's started to water. He hugged Hoseok and kissed his head. He breaks the hug and cleaned Hoseok knee. Hoseok hissed and clutched his shoulder when he cleaned with disinfectant.

"It..it hurts." Hoseok pouts.

Namjoon placed a bandaid and kissed his knee. Hoseok giggled. Namjoon laid next to Hoseok and massaged his hair.

"Baby, did you knocked my room?"

Hoseok nods his head, his hair tickled Namjoon. Namjoon smiled and kissed his head.

"Why did you left?"

Hoseok mumbled sleepily, " I came to say good night but father dragged me and pushed me to the floor."

Namjoon smiled, " I'm sorry baby. I'll scold him tomorrow."

Hoseok smiled and nods his head. He likes when someone massage his hair. He'll fell asleep.

"Joonie..." he asked in a low tone.

"Yes,baby."

"Don't you sleep with me anymore? I don't like to sleep with father."

Namjoon heart hurts. He never stayed away from Hoseok in his life ever since the other born. He even took him to his business trip. He felt bad. He thought that he shouldn't have married before Hoseok. Soon, they both fell asleep.

Seokjin got impatient. He changed into sleep wear and came out of his room. He searched his husband. When he passed through Hoseok room, he saw his husband was sleeping peacefully with lying Hoseok on his chest. He smiled at the sight. He can understand their relationship. But, deep down, it hurts him. He left back to his room.