chapter 16

Hoseok started to go out with taehyung at every Friday. He started to like the other. But, he still didn't let the other kiss him on his lips. He felt bad for taehyung but he's still sacred to let other's touch him.

Yoongi focused on his music. He felt hurt when the other told that he's dating someone else. But, he didn't showed it since he knows from the start, Hoseok will never love him.

They stopped having sex. Now, their relationship status is just 'friends '. They don't spend their times together except at night.  It's been two months, Hoseok started to crave for sex. He decided to ask Yoongi to sleep with him since he's only comfortable with the other.

"Thanks for the date, tae. It's so awesome."

Hoseok kissed taehyung's cheek and smiled at him. He opened the door and left the car. Taehyung gets out of the car and walked to Hoseok. He caught his hands.

"Hoseok, can you spend the weekend with me?"

Hoseok smiled, "tae, I've told you already. It's for my brother."

Taehyung frowned, "Hoseok, one day is not enough for me. I want you. Everyday."

He pulled Hoseok and hugged him tightly. Hoseok started to breath harder when the other tightens the hug. He whined.

"Tae, leave me."

Taehyung sighed, "Hoseok, I can't wait anymore. I wanna kiss you."

He cupped Hoseok cheeks and kissed his lips. He squeezed Hoseok waist and pulled his lips in between his teeth. He entered his tongue and started to kiss him roughly. He didn't cared about the other's protest.

Hoseok felt like he's gonna die. He struggled to breath. As he was about to fall dizzy, taehyung left him. He pants and looked at him.

"I'll see you on Monday. Bye,take care."

Taehyung smiled and left him.

Hoseok's p.o.v:

I touched my lips and saw my finger was stained with blood. I made him starve for a kiss which made him to loose his mind. I'm the one to blame here. I walked into of my home and saw Yoongi. I smiled and walked to him. It's been so long since we had dinner together.

"Yoongi~~~ you came early today."

He turned to me and smiled. Why does it looks so fake? He's so busy lately. He don't even talk much. I think he's stressed with his work.

"Wait, I'll take a shower. We can eat to..."

"I had dinner. I'm going to my studio room. I'll come before you fell asleep."

He left. Is he avoiding me for purpose? I thought to spend some time with him. I went to my room. I took a shower and ate alone . Sometimes, living in a palace won't give you happiness if you live alone. I started to hate this loneliness.

I walked to his studio room and went inside. He's immersed in playing the piano. I love to watch him when his eyes closed and he plays the piano. He looks so hot. I walked to him and sat next to him. He immediately stopped playing but his eyes were still closed.

I placed my hands over his hand and pressed the key. He opened his eyes and turned to me.

"I was bored." I said with a pout.

He looked my lips. He's gonna kiss me. Yes, finally. I wanna help him relieve his stress. I leaned closer and kissed his lips. He immediately kissed me back. I moaned in the kiss. I almost forget how fucking good kisser he is. I sneaked my hand in his hair and pulled him closer.