chapter 13

Yoongi pushed the other in the bed and took his lips. He's been waiting for this moment. He broke the kiss when other kissed messy. I looked at Hoseok.

"What?" Hoseok asks while panting.

Yoongi laughed, "have you ever kissed anyone before?"

Hoseok glared at him, "no, you stole my kiss on the wedding day."

Yoongi was shocked to hear this. He immediately sits on the bed.

"Hoseok, you're so poor at this. No surprise that no one dated you more than a week."

He started to laugh. Hoseok felt hurt. He stands up from the bed and glared at Yoongi.

"I'm not a whore like you." I stomped to the door.

Yoongi stands up and walked to him. He caught the other's hand and pulled him closer.

"What did you said? Huh? You dirty mouth, you need some lesson."

He dragged Hoseok to the bed and pushed him. He removed his shirt and crawled to the other. Hoseok started to panic. He crawled back.

"Yo...Yoongi, I'm sorry for speaking like that. Leave me. "

Yoongi looked at the other's face. He felt soft at the other's doe eyes and innocent look.

"But, you asked me to have sex with you."

He smirked and pulled the other. Hoseok started to breath harder.

"I..I.. changed my mind. Yoongi, leave me."

Yoongi took a sigh and moved away.

"Fine, then. Leave my room."

Hoseok nods his head and ran away. He went to his room and locked the door. He slapped his cheeks.

Hoseok p.o.v:

I took a deep breath. I slapped my cheeks.

"What the hell are you doing Hoseok?"

When did I became so desperate for sex? He's right, I've never kissed any one. So, they broke up with me. But, why did he have to so rude? I'm just scared when someone touch me. But, I felt comfortable with him. Maybe, because, I trust him. No, I don't like him.

I felt so bad and walked to my bed. My phone started to ring. I took it from the beside table and attends the call.

"Hey, seok. How many times I've been calling. Where did you went?"

I wiped my sweat, "I..I.. went to the bathroom."

"Fine, are you ready? Can I come to pick you up?"

"I..I'm busy right now. I'll come tomorrow. Sorry, I got to go. Bye."

I hangs the call and laid on the bed. I felt so ashamed of myself for what I did. Now, he'll tease me. I tossed in the bed for 30 minutes and fell asleep.

Yoongi's p.o.v:

I took a shower and came out of my room.

This kid, almost made my dick hard and ran away. I can't believe he'd take a bold move. If I didn't insult him, we'd have done it. Urgh, I wanna punch myself. Where's he?

I walked to his room and knocked it. But, I didn't got any response. Maybe, he fell asleep. I turned and left the place. I've to go to my studio. I wore a coat and started to drive my car.

I wore a face mask and entered the company. I walked straight to my studio.

"Hey, Suga. How's your wedding man? You didn't even invited us."